My agent said that there is no need to send an email and that once she subits the documents, IMMI will get an automatic response about the updated documents. Also, she did not mention anything about an email that needed to be sent.

Because she is my company's MA, they don't share confidential documents with me, and so I've no visibility of my nomination on my Immi account, just my visa application.

Jts upto you, my friends lawyer did called soon after send docs also Rickyballi's lawyer also called, but that's when you have a direct line. Co called these peoples lawyers so they called back on same numver

Jts upto you, my friends lawyer did called soon after send docs also Rickyballi's lawyer also called, but that's when you have a direct line. Co called these peoples lawyers so they called back on same numver

Hi,

My MA told me that she does not have the contact details to the caseofficer. Only the CO's first name.

Hi,

My MA told me that she does not have the contact details to the caseofficer. Only the CO's first name.

Direct line means your processing centre' number. You can call and ask for your case officer, but I don't think it will be help. Anyway, it is up to you and up to your Ma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Congratulations to all of you who have received your PR so far.

I'm getting a bit anxious as I finally got a case officer assigned and they requested for more documents (99% of these were already on file). As of today, I'm completing 6 months since the nomination was lodged, should I call IMMI to ask for an update and if they have received all the documents they need? My MA just keeps asking me to wait. Will my MA get an alert?

Can someone share the the contact number to call IMMI regarding 186 visas?

Direct Entry stream

WA Processing centre

High Risk Country

Nom date 25th Aug.

Visa date 28th Aug.

Contact from case officer for additional docs for my nomination on 15th Feb 2016

Docs Submitted on 19th Feb

What did theynask for ?

Direct line means your processing centre' number. You can call and ask for your case officer, but I don't think it will be help. Anyway, it is up to you and up to your Ma.

Its so strange, the direct line number starts with (02) meaning NSW, whereas my processing centre is WA (PESE).

If its not going to help, maybe I'll just stay patient and wait.

Its so strange, the direct line number starts with (02) meaning NSW, whereas my processing centre is WA (PESE).

If its not going to help, maybe I'll just stay patient and wait.

Be patient, set a deadline by yourself. If dealing reach, call or email DIBP.

Guys! I just my application finalized. No docs requested and my timeline is showed in my signature.

thanks for staying here with me, for all the ups and downs.

wish everyone good luck and your visa is coming soon.

Congrats mate

Nomination lodge on 27 march 2015.

Nomination approved on 16 August 2015.

Visa application lodge on 25 August 2015.

Waiting.....

Congrats to all who got PR. Anyone could tell me how to link IMMI account with application that submitted by MA. I tried to use the TRN which listed in email but doesnt work. Asked MA he said seems like to dont trust. But not about trusting just wanna know the status by myself. Anyone can help? :cry: