I just got PR!!!!! I cant believe it! Keep crying at work! I never thought the day would come.

I want everyone to get PR right now...its the best feeling!!!

Wow @TLPJK great news congrats mate.... please give us a brief info from start till end like any extra docs requested. When did u do medicals and what occupation etc etc

I just got PR!!!!! I cant believe it! Keep crying at work! I never thought the day would come.

I want everyone to get PR right now...its the best feeling!!!

Congrats mate.

Nomination lodge on 27 march 2015.

Nomination approved on 16 August 2015.

Visa application lodge on 25 August 2015.

Waiting.....

so...as some of you know I had a nightmare!

I initially applied a year ago, this is when I had medicals done, I was asked for further docs in May, in August I realised there was a date error on my application ----> immigration had not picked up on this...I did. I was advised to withdraw, so I did. It was awful as my 457 had already expired and I had to apply for a bridging visa that allowed me to work as a physio still. I reapplied through an MA a few days later and have been waiting on tenterhooks ever since as my medicals were due to expire next week!!!

Nom 17/aug granted 20/2

visa 21/aug granted 24/2!

no additional docs

Lr country

MA used

Physio

I initially applied a year ago, this is when I had medicals done, I was asked for further docs in May, in August I realised there was a date error on my application ----> immigration had not picked up on this...I did. I was advised to withdraw, so I did. It was awful as my 457 had already expired and I had to apply for a bridging visa that allowed me to work as a physio still. I reapplied through an MA a few days later and have been waiting on tenterhooks ever since as my medicals were due to expire next week!!!

Nom 17/aug granted 20/2

no additional docs

Lr country

MA used

Physio

Hey congratulations, what was the date error on your first application? Was it your start date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nom 17/aug granted 20/2

no additional docs

Lr country

MA used

Physio

Iv added ur timeline to the spreadsheet ? any idea of your processing center ?

Nom 17/aug granted 20/2

no additional docs

Lr country

MA used

Physio

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just a coincidence...I have been watching this thread for months, but only created an account yesterday.

Hi my nom and visa 18th August and my file open on Saturday 20/feb my ma told me Monday they requested some documents from my company accounted and my ma just sms me all submitted they will take minimum one month for decision is that right they gona take one more month nothing update on immi account still same please friends let me know what ma said is that right..... Really disappointed...

Hi my nom and visa 18th August and my file open on Saturday 20/feb my ma told me Monday they requested some documents from my company accounted and my ma just sms me all submitted they will take minimum one month for decision is that right they gona take one more month nothing update on immi account still same please friends let me know what ma said is that right..... Really disappointed...

It depends on case officer, some case officer will grant your visa on the same day or the day after. Some case officer may hold your case for one month.

We are on the same boat, don't worry

:wink:

Apparently it was missing some details, or wasnt written properly.

To be honest, there is nothing to be afraid of or panicked for me as everything is legitimate. Hopefully HR will speed up and provide the documents soon.

Are they processing mid August now as per Auto reply from Immi ???

Cheers guys

Auto Update says as below. But that says Updated on 27 January. For sure we know that they are processing MId-End of August now.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 27 January 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

guys, I just wonder, do we have here anyone whose nomination was approved, but documents were requested for visa application?

I would like to know this as well. As my Nomination is already approved and Visa file is pending. My guess is they may ask for Form 80 or any other documents which were not submitted or the ones which they can not find.