quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Zet01 viewpost-right.png

Hi @faol, it means a case officer is looking at your file and your grant is coming soon.. they told me the same thing earlier :)

I am happy to announce that I got my PR GRANT just 35 mins ago. I am so happy! I called them earlier and they told me that I have a case officer, same thing as what they told me last week.. And I did not expect to get it later today.

The long wait is over! 192 days of wait is over..

Below is my timeline again:

Nom Date: July 31, 2015 ; Nom Grant: Feb 10, 2016

Visa Date: Aug 14, 2015; Visa Grant: Feb 22, 2016

Couple, from HR country

457 to TRT.

wow!!! Congrats!!

Thanks a lot @faol! :)

Good morning everybody just woke up with the email stating now i am permanent resident of this country.keep your faith and pray for good every body will be awarded according to their efforts.i hope every one will get their visa very soon?????. My timeline was nomination and visa 5august and processing center was nsw.no further documents was asked...........

Congrats to all who have got there pr in the past couple of weeks enjoy being residents xxx

I'm still waiting 6 months mark today so hopefully not much longer

Congratulations to those how are getting their PR after a long wait.

I need some help, i am applying for my 186 visa (transition). Page 13/19 of the application.

Do i need to say that the experience is relevant to position ? Yes\NO ? And for my current role i am still working but the form needs end date ? :(

Please help !!!

Congratulations to those how are getting their PR after a long wait.

I need some help, i am applying for my 186 visa (transition). Page 13/19 of the application.

Do i need to say that the experience is relevant to position ? Yes\NO ? And for my current role i am still working but the form needs end date ? :(

Please help !!!

Hi @warlock1881, if your experience is relevant to the nominated position/skills that you are applying to then put Yes on it. For your current role just put PRESENT as the end date; if that is not possible, just leave it blank. goodluck on your application :)

Edited by Zet01

Hey guys,

Just recently found this forum and have been reading through the posts. AMAZING work by whomever created the excel sheet - had a good look through it on Friday and seem like I am still a couple of weeks away. My employer lodged my nomination on Sep 23rd - so was getting itchy feet wondering when I would see some movement.

I have read a fair bit online - but wondering if any of you could make a recommendation - should I lodge my application before my nomination gets approved? Also any visibility on what the wait times for PR are once the visa is lodged after nomination is approved?

Thanks in advance

@ibic2006 I waited until my nomination was approved before applying for the visa in case the nomination was rejected as my company are disorganised and if it was rejected I would have lost the application fee too. But it does mean the process takes a lot longer, as the visa application takes as long to get to the front of the queue as a nomination /visa together, if you see what I mean.

Seeing as how the nomination was lodged late September, I would guess that even if you submit your visa application asap that's too big a gap for them both to be processed together. So either wait for nomination then submit, or submit visa now and you'll get it processed about a month or so earlier than if you wait. Depends if you have faith that your employer has done it all right!

Hi everyone.

I have been following the forum since long time. congratulations to all who got their PR.

I am still waiting for mine.And everyone knows how hard and stressful it is to wait.I am new to this forum.

so want to share my timeline with you all.

Nomination and visa-31 August

status-application received

Hi everyone.

I have been following the forum since long time. congratulations to all who got their PR.

I am still waiting for mine.And everyone knows how hard and stressful it is to wait.I am new to this forum.

so want to share my timeline with you all.

Nomination and visa-31 August

status-application received

Hi mate, I have the same timeline as your, lets see who will be the first to be granted. Good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much Zet01, can you also advise how can i get the signature to show the details of my lodgement, same as your ?

Just click settings on the top right of your screen, then click edit signatures and you will be able to add your timeline there :)

Congrats zet01 it was our day today to get grant..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I did not expect it to come through last night since I left the office at almost 6PM and I did not see any change in my status. After 15 minutes after I reached home, I saw the grant in my mailbox. So happy to have got it on a Monday, I have all the energy until Friday hahaha :)

Congrats on your nomination. Your visa is not that far mate. Mine came after 12 days of nomination approval.

Goodluck :)

I think they always wait 6 month(+ few more days) since your visa lodgement.

My application was lodged 2 month after my nomination(end of September), so I am afraid I have to wait another month for visa, though CO is already allocated :(

I think they always wait 6 month(+ few more days) since your visa lodgement.

My application was lodged 2 month after my nomination(end of September), so I am afraid I have to wait another month for visa, though CO is already allocated :(

It might be, but who knows. Good to know you already have a CO and someone is looking at your files now. So just wait for it and hope it's a straight PR too :)