I am following a group on Facebook, and there were a few that got it within 3 months.

Another girl I know applied for the EOI and not even 2 days after that she received the invitation to apply for her 189.

Not sure if it is for certain occupations, but I dont understand that they say 186 and 187 is first priority if we have to wait 6 months to get a CO allocated.

Guys I received an email from my MA saying that they received additional documentation request from CO.

Employment contract and further evidence of employment. Everything was submitted already tho.

that's good news,,, that means if they ask documents from 11 Aug and 13 Aug so that means good news coming soon around these day's files.

Guys I received an email from my MA saying that they received additional documentation request from CO.

Employment contract and further evidence of employment. Everything was submitted already tho.

That is great news!You will get ur pr very very soon! May I ask your occupation? My nomination was on 12/08/2015, still no news......

Good news do not worry get good news with in couple of days.another friend after submission of documents took two working days. You might have submitted contract and other documents when you lodged nomination right ? why they are asking again ?

Yes, they did submit everything. My Ma said it's not an uncommon thing CO's ask for these documents again. Hopefully my company will have a good turnover on this so we can submit it once more quickly.

I talked to another friend of mine she said her CO also asked for the same document and her MA said it's due to long processing time. They sometimes ask for it .

Do you guys think CO will come back to me to ask for even more documents for Visa application? I know you cant answer this- just asking if you guys heard a case where CO asks for documents separately (even the applications lodged at the same time)

We are in the same situation.

I have been requested for employment contract today as well, which is already uploaded. The waiting game is stretched longer...

I have been allocated to Team 1, how about you?

Nomination 11/08/15

Visa 25/09/15

I have been requested for employment contract today as well, which is already uploaded. The waiting game is stretched longer...

Nomination 11/08/15

Visa 25/09/15

I dont know the Team name. But will let you know if I find it out. I hope it wont stretch too much tho

Nomination 11/08/15

Visa 25/09/15

Team 1 NSW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomination 11/08/15

Visa 25/09/15

Team#1

Asked the same documents from me too in Jan 16, we submitted again and in Feb 16 they visited my office ! :-)

its almost 8 months waiting now .. :mad: