@ss9999 congrats buddy!!! Atlas the big day has come.

Please share are again what docs asked n brief story please.

Thanks @Jazzcrave.

docs requested are: 22/Dec/2015:- educational qualifications and form 80 10/Feb/2016 - Hard evidence to prove my stay in Singapore was less than one year. Submitted arrival/departure passport stampings.

Educational qualifications are requested, because I applied visa without IELTS. Provided docs 5 years education - medium of instruction as english.

Hey ss9999 why did they think that you were in Singapore more than 12 months in first place ?

Nom-visa 13th of August- waiting

It consultant

I was started working for Singapore company from 2010, but I lived in India and was working for them for almost one year. To prove that I provided arrival/departue stampings in passport and employer letter stating my stay in Singapore(Still working for same company, but Australia branch)

Edited by ss9999

I cant see two new grants. Which one is it ?

It consultant

[emoji16] m jus new to this forum and m nt sure how to check spreadsheet but this morning total grants were 15 out of 59 at front of August & now its showin 17 . [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

what a long day! any new grants for Aug applications?

waiting is such a torture! I can't even concentrate on my work.

I wish there were some more PR s from mid August .... At least we would see that things are moving on for August applications

It consultant

Yolanda im also from Parramatta office i have no idea about their processing speed i hope they are as fast as Vic good luck

Hi Everyone, my timeline are:

Nomination 12/08/2015

Visa 19/08/2015

processing center parramatta NSW

Both still application received

Anyone from Mid-August got their PR already?

Wish everyone has good news very soon!!!

Hi Guys, I need your help. I got my nomination granted today so yay :) but not the visa itself. It was from NSW, I asked my MA when she thinks they are going to approve the visa and she said that now there are 2 separate teams one for nomination and one for the visas so it could take several weeks. Is it true? She has proven not to be very knowledgable that's why I am asking. Thanks heaps