WTH? mid-July?

====================

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 27 January 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

On the plus side it means the message has changed from last week.... but to what no-one can tell. hopefully Mid-August!

On the plus side it means the message has changed from last week.... but to what no-one can tell. hopefully Mid-August!

Called up DIBP to ask for an update.. They told me they are still working on Early-Aug applications..

But they volunteered to check my visa status and the lady told me it has been allocated to a Case officer. So hopefully, mid-AUG will get grants soon. :)

Called up DIBP to ask for an update.. They told me they are still working on Early-Aug applications..

But they volunteered to check my visa status and the lady told me it has been allocated to a Case officer. So hopefully, mid-AUG will get grants soon. :)

Wowwww that's great hopefully we will hear your good news soon too :)

Nom-visa 13th of August- waiting

It consultant

Thanks all for your support, I really dont forget this forum support. Once again thank you very very much for all your support/guidence

I am genuinely happy that you get your PR, you case was getting too complicated and I cant imagine how much you have been suffered because of it. Go have fun and celebrate it.

It consultant

I would like to call them to ask about the status (I wont, I know it delays the processing) but I really don't want to piss them off :)

It consultant

Hahaha! I am also contemplating whether I should call them or not, but because my nomination was approved last week, so I just tried to check whether my visa is following soon :)

Hahaha! I am also contemplating whether I should call them or not, but because my nomination was approved last week, so I just tried to check whether my visa is following soon :)

I wonder whether the fact that nomination is approved makes DIBP processing your visa faster.. Or visa will be processed according to general queue rules(6 month, etc.)?

I spoke to immi yesterday , had few queries, I was told that if visa n. Nom is applied together they consider it together even if it is few days apart. Now what she told me was that they look at nomination n visa at the same time and if they don't approve both together , they process the nom and at a stage they won't look at the visa and open it After some time , but they do look at both same time .

I wonder whether the fact that nomination is approved makes DIBP processing your visa faster.. Or visa will be processed according to general queue rules(6 month, etc.)?

Not sure mate, because some here in the forum have about the same timeline as mine, where nom is July and visa is Aug but they got the approval for both at the same time.

Mine did not get approve at the same time.. So I am hoping it comes this week as I reached more than 6 months on my visa.

I spoke to immi yesterday , had few queries, I was told that if visa n. Nom is applied together they consider it together even if it is few days apart. Now what she told me was that they look at nomination n visa at the same time and if they don't approve both together , they process the nom and at a stage they won't look at the visa and open it After some time , but they do look at both same time .

That is my assumption as well that both gets to be looked at the same time. But I have not heard any request for docs or anything.. So, I am hoping that they just try to finish off early Aug first before they grant mine.