Nominations n 186 visa lodge 25october 2015. Is there any news for October yet?

Try to follow the forum so you can understand which month they are working on now... So frustrating when people come here and ask questions like "when" "which month" etc.... If you follow it you will know mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Guest115384
Guys guess what ...!!!

I can finally say my day has come and I am proud Australian resident now.... Yeppoyyyyyyyyyyy[emoji847][emoji1][emoji4]

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

Please kindly update the sheet proudly by urself. Btw which one u guys updating? New sheet or the older one?

Try to follow the forum so you can understand which month they are working on now... So frustrating when people come here and ask questions like "when" "which month" etc.... If you follow it you will know mate.

Hahahahahaha

Thanku so much everyone .... And I will definitely pray for u all still waiting but trust me guys just hang in there and u will very very soon get yours ..... Once again thanku everyone for so much support , u guys are all amazing people and deserve to get yours very soon [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji847][emoji847]

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

@8thofaugast you seem to be sick n tired lol

Mate, aren't you :) please admit :)

Everyday someone is coming over here for fortune telling, if we could fortune tell we would do it for ourselves :)

We are trying to keep up the positivity... Everyone is waiting... It's just like when you go to a bank and wait for your number... :)

Everyday someone is coming over here for fortune telling, if we could fortune tell we would do it for ourselves :)

We are trying to keep up the positivity... Everyone is waiting... It's just like when you go to a bank and wait for your number... :)

Thats true mate... I am hoping that they open my Nomination and Visa File all together even though My Visa file date is December 2015 and nomination was lodged on 17 August. I have completed medicals and submited all required docs for Visa. Just hoping CO opens both files together...

Have we seen any cases where CO opens both file together even though there is gap of 3 Months between Nomination and Visa file?

hahaha!!!! Yea I get a bit but sometimes when people are helpless and they need some sort of support they tend to ask silly questions. And I tell everyone I train at work that ask as many questions you want no question is silly , the time has changed screw old ways, when people tend to feel inferior coz they get laughed at it affects growth, which is disastrous.

Not it pointing anyone but I know it's natural like you said , if it helps anyone why not let them ask. Some people are not that smart to understand the forum, for that matter .