Hello guys.

I'm new in the forum. I've been following the thread for a couple of months now and it's been very good to read you. So I thought it might be also good to share with you mi situation.

Nomination date: 13/08/2015

Visa date: 16/08/2016

Stream: Transition

Applicants: 2

I just hope they finish Jul quick and start with Aug properly. Can't wait!!

Congrats to all that have their PR granted today, enjoy the freedom!!

Hello guys.

I'm new in the forum. I've been following the thread for a couple of months now and it's been very good to read you. So I thought it might be also good to share with you mi situation.

Nomination date: 13/08/2015

Visa date: 16/08/2016

Stream: Transition

Applicants: 2

I just hope they finish Jul quick and start with Aug properly. Can't wait!!

Congrats to all that have their PR granted today, enjoy the freedom!!

My timeline same as yours. Fingers crossed!! Nearly there...

I dont know when will be my turn :(

waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

Hiss9999

i am in the same situation.same date to requested the documents but my MA was on holiday he was submitted all requested documents in the last movement........still waiting.......waiting from news pec center....even I was pay to My MA for English test vac2 money for my partner but still it shows outstanding.....it is frustrating.he didn't give proper answers.....

Edited by Aanal15

congrats what ur timelines?

My nomination on 3/7/15

Appliction on 6/7/15

documants req me and for my nomination on 23/12/15

documant submitted 18/1/2016

now waiting.....waiting......waiting

center news pec

Edited by Aanal15
Add center

Hi guys what 18th August what do u think. How long for my turn..... Nomination and visa 18th August

Please don't ask this kind of question, who knows?

We are all waiting here. It is better to share your story, have you contact by Co, are you from HR or LR country? Direct entry or transition rather than keep asking how long and when. Thank you...

Edited by bennyluk

Hello all,

I have been following this forum for a while now but had not register. I thought I would share that today my PR was approved.

Timeline:

Nomination & visa application: 11/08/15

Nomination & visa grant: 08/02/16

LR country

Transition stream.

NSW processing team

Best of luck to all those who are waiting.. ??

Wow! Congtatulations!!! My nomination was lodged on the same day as yrs!! When will it be my turn...?

Nomination: 11/08/15

Visa: 25/09/15

HR country

Congrats guys who got PR today. Thanks for sharing your joy after granting visa. Your words relieve all of us I hope all do same after granting visa.Matter of couple minutes to write here .Best of luck who is waiting to be approved nomination & visa.?

Edited by Mark2015

Congrats guys who got their grants, wish you all luck for their lives. I've been busy with work and things at home from last 2 -3 days. Everyone who asks when will be my turn , I understand they seek any advise possible specially when they see us as experts ( lol ). Thanks but says it's going to take 6 months from date you applied nom and 6 months from visa just to have an idea, unless you lucky or otherwise.

Lets keep our hopes high for today. Chao.

I think right now 6 months 1 week waiting..

Mine has been 6 months and 2 weeks.... Still no news but let's hope soon it will be my turn .....!!![emoji4]GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, let's hope FOR LOTS OF GRANTS AGAIN TODAY ....[emoji106]

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

Mine has been 6 months and 2 weeks.... Still no news but let's hope soon it will be my turn .....!!![emoji4]GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, let's hope FOR LOTS OF GRANTS AGAIN TODAY ....[emoji106]

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

You will get yours today. I can tell you that much....you deserve it mate!!!! Just wait till 5 pm