Another update: Received details to pay secondary VAC2, payment done online, details sent to MA

Finally the day has arrived after 189 days of visa application submission. Just received the confirmation letter from MA for PR grant. All details in my signature and in the excel sheet, processing center WA PESE. No documents requested, just requirement to pay secondary VAC2. Whoever has the access, kindly update the excel sheet

Just would like to thank all the supportive people on this forum, you guys were great motivation. I tried my best to be patient and calm, but honestly got bit worried couple of weeks ago, for no good reason actually. I arrived in Oz in Dec'12 and absolutely loved the place and people, needless to say I am proud to call it home now. I look forward to next phase of my life in Oz

Good luck to all who are waiting for any news, just be patient and good things will come. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be hovering around

Edited by FireBlade

Finally the day has arrived after 189 days of visa application submission. Just received the confirmation letter from MA for PR grant. All details in my signature and in the excel sheet, processing center WA PESE. No documents requested, just requirement to pay secondary VAC2. Whoever has the access, kindly update the excel sheet

Just would like to thank all the supportive people on this forum, you guys were great motivation. I tried my best to be patient and calm, but honestly got bit worried couple of weeks ago, for no good reason actually. I arrived in to Oz in Dec'12 and absolutely loved the place and people, needless to say I am proud to call it home now. I look forward to next phase of my life in Oz

Good luck to all who are waiting for any news, just be patient and good things will come. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be hovering around

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just would like to thank all the supportive people on this forum, you guys were great motivation. I tried my best to be patient and calm, but honestly got bit worried couple of weeks ago, for no good reason actually. I arrived in to Oz in Dec'12 and absolutely loved the place and people, needless to say I am proud to call it home now. I look forward to next phase of my life in Oz

Congrats! 4 PRs today!!!!

Just would like to thank all the supportive people on this forum, you guys were great motivation. I tried my best to be patient and calm, but honestly got bit worried couple of weeks ago, for no good reason actually. I arrived in Oz in Dec'12 and absolutely loved the place and people, needless to say I am proud to call it home now. I look forward to next phase of my life in Oz

Congrats mate.... Gud to see July cases finally shutting down ....

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

congrats Fireblade and all who get PR today.. best of luck for your future...

Awesome congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!! atlast your hardwork and patience paid off. Good luck

Congrats !!