Hi vjiway , if u don't mind me asking How long have u been waiting after documents requested and when was your nomination approved ....

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

My nomination is still not approved as immi requested some training requirements 2 weeks back. My MA already responded to that. So just waiting at the moment.

My nomination is still not approved as immi requested some training requirements 2 weeks back. My MA already responded to that. So just waiting at the moment.

hI VJIWAY,

if you dont mind could you tell us What sort of docs they asked for training. i am going to apply soon.Thanks

I'm the same so hopefully they will look into my file soon.....

Ens 186

I suggest you ask your MA or you just send an email to DIBP ask wether you have CO or not.

Because you are passed the standard processing time already so you have right to ask.

I suggest you ask your MA or you just send an email to DIBP ask wether you have CO or not.

Because you are passed the standard processing time already so you have right to ask.

I just asked my MA and this is the reply I got

"Dear Badaich,

There is no fixed timeframe and department always gives average time frame on processing which keeps changing . Currently on an average 7 to 8 months going on processing which is with everyone

Your file is in active consideration and as soon as any news comes , we will notify you

Thank s"

So I guess will just have to wait .......

Ens 186

I just asked my MA and this is the reply I got

"Dear Badaich,

There is no fixed timeframe and department always gives average time frame on processing which keeps changing . Currently on an average 7 to 8 months going on processing which is with everyone

Your file is in active consideration and as soon as any news comes , we will notify you

Thank s"

So I guess will just have to wait .......

Ens 186

Ok, but as you can see. Some 5th August, 11th August applications got their PR.

My MA said he will email DIBP when I reach 6 month and call them if they don't respond within 5 business days. Thats different style maybe

Ok, but as you can see. Some 5th August, 11th August applications got their PR.

My MA said he will email DIBP when I reach 6 month and call them if they don't respond within 5 business days. Thats different style maybe

Hmmm that's what I thought my MA should be doing ,I'll give him another week and if still nothing happens ,then will definitely ask him to contact DIBP. Because if we look at vjiway's file,he/she also had to wait for around 6 months and 3 weeks before been asked for docs. But hopefully we don't have to contact them and get it all sorted this week instead .... HOPES ARE HIGH....

Ens 186

Hmmm that's what I thought my MA should be doing ,I'll give him another week and if still nothing happens ,then will definitely ask him to contact DIBP. Because if we look at vjiway's file,he/she also had to wait for around 6 months and 3 weeks before been asked for docs. But hopefully we don't have to contact them and get it all sorted this week instead .... HOPES ARE HIGH....

Ens 186

Yes, maybe you will get yours this afternoon. Who knows...

Edited by bennyluk

Ens 186

Yes, give it a deadline in your mind for example for me it's 29th of Feb. If I wont hear back from them by 29th of Feb. I will call my MA to ask about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, give it a deadline in your mind for example for me it's 29th of Feb. If I wont hear back from them by 29th of Feb. I will call my MA to ask about it.

Yea mine will be 15 feb...[emoji4]

Ens 186

Yeh, the only issue is that MA charge me for every call. 5min = 50$