Goodday Guys i tried to add my timeline on spreadsheet but for some reason I am unable to add it can someone do that for me.

Nomination 27th July

Visa 4th August

No of people 5

County Hr

Pese NSW.

Thanks

If you do not hear anything from Immi by tomorrow 2 pm call them and see as 28 July 15 files processed yesterday

I am hoping to see all July Application complete by Mid Next Week based on the current speed of CO. Be patient and we all will get there eventually soon :-)

I am really hopeful and I believe all July people on here will get their grants by end of next week.

I really cant wait IMmi to start August, it was a really long wait but it will worth :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really hopeful and I believe all July people on here will get their grants by end of next week.

I really cant wait IMmi to start August, it was a really long wait but it will worth :)

On the current speed, they will start August application next week.

Hi all,

I have been watching this forum for a while and thought to add my time line as well. congrats to all who got their pr's recently.

Kindly someone add my timeline to the spread sheet.

457 to 186 (TRT) Through MA

Nomination 3rd april 2015 Applied

Nomination Approved on 30th june 2015

Visa applied nov 11, 2015

hi Guys!

just received email from my friend and want to share:

" Application and nomination lodged on 17/7, nomination approved yesterday, case officer (from Melbourne) requested further info regarding police clearance yesterday, visa granted today".

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Sounds Good. Many July Application Granted Last week and this week. Hopefully all July Applications approved by End of This or Next Week and start with August Application :-)

@eish234 You are very lucky mate your Nomination was approve din less then 3 months wow....I wonder which field you are working in to and if you are direct/Transition Stream!!

Sounds Good. Many July Application Granted Last week and this week. Hopefully all July Applications approved by End of This or Next Week and start with August Application :-)

@eish234 You are very lucky mate your Nomination was approve din less then 3 months wow....I wonder which field you are working in to and if you are direct/Transition Stream!!

That will be awesome once they start August applications.

I really can't wait for it.

Nomination applied in December 2014 approved in May 2015 Visa applied on 24 July 2015 still application received no answer. I dont know how to add my timeline in to spreadsheet.

Thats only me or someone else as well of 24 JULY

Edited by Bill445

Nomination applied in December 2014 approved in May 2015 Visa applied on 24 July 2015 still application received no answer. I dont know how to add my timeline in to spreadsheet.

I am sure there are lots of people in the same situation mate

Are you from low risk or high risk country?