Hi everyone I am so happy to let u all know I got my PR today really happy thanks to all of u for the support thanks u

Congrats noor

Did some documents was requested?

What was document request

Hi everyone I am so happy to let u all know I got my PR today really happy thanks to all of u for the support thanks u

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I am new in here.

Can someone please add my timeline to excel as well?

I wish I found this forum before, I was sitting at a corner and waiting by my own all alone.

Nom 8th of august & visa 13th of august.

Transition stream

Low risk country (Austria)

Accountant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is the best place ever for people who are waiting for PR!

Hi Guys,

Need some advice re medicals which we have yet to undertake. Should we go ahead and arrange regardless or wait until requested by immi ?

I know people who have done both, so curious to know best practice.

Also how do I add my info to the spreadsheet ?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Need some advice re medicals which we have yet to undertake. Should we go ahead and arrange regardless or wait until requested by immi ?

Thanks

We have done medical after visa lodged. My application was lodged on 17th august but did medical on 4th jan.it is all up to u to be honest [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Thanks

We did ours just after we lodged, your Immi account should have a tab for health checks, if you click through it will generate your HAP IDs for all applicants and let you book your medicals. I would definitely do it before your application is due to come to the top of the pile, otherwise you've a pretty much guaranteed 28 day wait after your CO asks you do do medicals, you do them, results go back, and the CO picks up your file 28 days later.

Hello Friends,

I am so confuse

Last week Immi replied to my MA That they will finalize my file by last Friday.

but didn't get anything so far.

I don't know what's going on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What was your timeline mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did ours just after we lodged, your Immi account should have a tab for health checks, if you click through it will generate your HAP IDs for all applicants and let you book your medicals. I would definitely do it before your application is due to come to the top of the pile, otherwise you've a pretty much guaranteed 28 day wait after your CO asks you do do medicals, you do them, results go back, and the CO picks up your file 28 days later.

That's great advice, thank you

How many days after they respond once we submitted the requested documents?

1 week or over 28 days?

It varies completely. When my company was asked for extra docs for nomination, they said to me that there was no rush (I basically had to submit all supporting documentation as the ex-business manager had just sent the form...) and they wouldn't look at the file for 28 days. But for my visa I was telephoned and asked to re-upload a corrupted pdf, the email which came at about the same time gave me 7 days to reply, I replied in about 180 seconds, literally, and got my visa about 10 mins later.

My agent forgot to upload business documents financial report last year and tax return last two years.

I have submitted all the documents day before don't know how much time they are going to take some agents trust me rubbish, my agent has made mistakes and I will have to pay for it.

It varies completely. When my company was asked for extra docs for nomination, they said to me that there was no rush (I basically had to submit all supporting documentation as the ex-business manager had just sent the form...) and they wouldn't look at the file for 28 days. But for my visa I was telephoned and asked to re-upload a corrupted pdf, the email which came at about the same time gave me 7 days to reply, I replied in about 180 seconds, literally, and got my visa about 10 mins later.