Hi! I just called the immigration. They told me Form 80 is not mandatory and does not need to be provided in advance. But if Case officer ask for it, once the application has been allocated, then that is the only time you need the form 80 submitted. For some, I think, they want to provide in advance to be sure their application does not cause any delay in case a CO ask for it.

Hi! I just called the immigration. They told me Form 80 is not mandatory and does not need to be provided in advance. But if Case officer ask for it, once the application has been allocated, then that is the only time you need the form 80 submitted. For some, I think, they want to provide in advance to be sure their application does not cause any delay in case a CO ask for it.

Thanks for the clarification!

Thanks for this Zet i have been filling this evil document in all day and almost in tears with the information the want. It's actually listed as a form that is required on the 186 document checklist! So we have been so confused about whether to do this or not. I've filled in the majority of it as i figure having all this information to hand will probably come in use for the future.

Thanks for this Zet i have been filling this evil document in all day and almost in tears with the information the want. It's actually listed as a form that is required on the 186 document checklist! So we have been so confused about whether to do this or not. I've filled in the majority of it as i figure having all this information to hand will probably come in use for the future.

That is so true, the difficult part I guess is having to dig out those old information. I tried filling it out as well last night, and found difficult to add my siblings as I have 5. hahaha!

I stopped filling it out since I am really in doubt if it's really mandatory that is why I called the immigration for clarification. But I see no problem if you fill it out in advance in case CO asks for it. :)

That is so true, the difficult part I guess is having to dig out those old information. I tried filling it out as well last night, and found difficult to add my siblings as I have 5. hahaha!

I stopped filling it out since I am really in doubt if it's really mandatory that is why I called the immigration for clarification. But I see no problem if you fill it out in advance in case CO asks for it. :)

I I done it!!!!!! So annoying. It takes me a week to filled that up.

It's Truly crazy, I've really skimmed down on the detail as i entered and left Australia about 3 times in the past 3 years and about 6 times 8 years ago when i was out here on a Working holiday visa. They do not even provide enough boxes to enter the information and the fact they want you to document your trips back home aswell! Who knows their siblings place of birth? Or information on your tutors from 15 years ago? Seriously?!

Whilst i'm on topic about the 186 visa. There is now a new requirement as of 14th December 2015 to sign the Paying for visa sponsorship form. We had a bit of trouble understanding what selection to choose.

Either: a) I declare that I have engaged in conduct in relation to this application that constitutes acontravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

or b) I declare that I have not engaged in conduct in relation to this application thatconstitutes a contravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

Selecting B basically states you have not committed any scams or been forced into paying for your job/sponsorship from what i've been told.

I can see a lot of people ticking the box for option A as it's not very well explained.

Link to form

Link to information about form

It's Truly crazy, I've really skimmed down on the detail as i entered and left Australia about 3 times in the past 3 years and about 6 times 8 years ago when i was out here on a Working holiday visa. They do not even provide enough boxes to enter the information and the fact they want you to document your trips back home aswell! Who knows their siblings place of birth? Or information on your tutors from 15 years ago? Seriously?!

Whilst i'm on topic about the 186 visa. There is now a new requirement as of 14th December 2015 to sign the Paying for visa sponsorship form. We had a bit of trouble understanding what selection to choose.

Either: a) I declare that I have engaged in conduct in relation to this application that constitutes acontravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

or b) I declare that I have not engaged in conduct in relation to this application thatconstitutes a contravention of subsection 245AS(1) of the Migration Act 1958.

Selecting B basically states you have not committed any scams or been forced into paying for your job/sponsorship from what i've been told.

I can see a lot of people ticking the box for option A as it's not very well explained.

Link to form

Correct, B should be selected

[sheenak 0711 now it's time to fly fly n fly QUOTE=SheenaK0711;1936893545]Hi guys, we finally got our PR today!

I cannot describe how happy I am. The waiting game is finally over!

Thank you for all your sharing and support,

Hope you all get PR soooooon! wish you all the best!

Link to form

so true... I think B is the correct answer..