Hi, can i ask did many of ye supply a form 80 with your application? And if not were you asked for one? My ma said not to do it unless asked just thought be handier to hav all sent of to avoid any document requests...

Hi from wat i know they would ask and immi website clearly states form 80 needs to be supplied else it will delay processing

Hi, can i ask did many of ye supply a form 80 with your application? And if not were you asked for one? My ma said not to do it unless asked just thought be handier to hav all sent of to avoid any document requests...

Hi brenda I don't use MA I have provide form 80 for both my partner and me due to it's on the checklist.

I didn't supply it, I read online that it's only by request : http://renumigrationservices.com/?p=240. I certainly couldn't face itemising every element of our previous lives - travel, holidays etc, without really, REALLY having to!

Hi all my friends

Very long time to come back this forum, congrats all people got PR today, especially June applications because you are waiting too long. I'm also from mid June but I had PR 3 months ago.

Lastly best wishes to all of my friends who are waiting, I think you have a good news soon. Have a good holiday tomorrow and also happy Chinese new year for friends come from Korea, Vietnam, China and some asia countries.

Hi all my friends

Very long time to come back this forum, congrats all people got PR today, especially June applications because you are waiting too long. I'm also from mid June but I had PR 3 months ago.

Lastly best wishes to all of my friends who are waiting, I think you have a good news soon. Have a good holiday tomorrow and also happy Chinese new year for friends come from Korea, Vietnam, China and some asia countries.

Thanks mate!!! Same to you.

Ok thanks our MA said no i would of sent of with application but to late now, hopefully they dont ask for it

Wish you all happy australia day. Now id say dont wait untill your co asks for it. You can upload it to your immi account whenever you want. Also depends on whether you from HR OR LR Country .theyd definitely ask those from hr country

Guest guest90395
has any contact been established so far

yes, they have contacted our agent 3 times for more info regarding the nomination - first to ask for evidence on the training requirement, then for proof an Aussie couldn't do the role then on Xmas eve they asked for my resume. In the first week back after New Year the agents were in discussion with our case officer, trying to resolve the sticking point - whatever that means!

yes, they have contacted our agent 3 times for more info regarding the nomination - first to ask for evidence on the training requirement, then for proof an Aussie couldn't do the role then on Xmas eve they asked for my resume. In the first week back after New Year the agents were in discussion with our case officer, trying to resolve the sticking point - whatever that means!

You didn't submit any docs/ evidence for all of this when you lodged your application? Cause all those documents are required... If not, you must have a weird agent..