Guest Guest113774
I wouldn't have thought it would make much difference whether you get married or not before you get PR, but it's probably best not overloading the CO with info - they seem to struggle with the basics sometimes... But it'll take a while to plan a wedding won't it? Surely you'll be sorted in a couple of months (I know, I know, I've been there, I have said surely so many times but even looking on the pessimistic side it's gotta happen for you...), so plan an Autumn wedding!

I know it's quite crazy. You are right CO might struggle with lots of information. I am afraid they might ask me to update my passport (for the new surname etc). Wedding planning takes time we only wanted to have the paper work in Australia and rest in my country. Actual wedding is in June so maybe we should wait and hopefully I will get it by June!! Which would be crazy otherwise :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Guest113774
I am still waiting for "FLY PEPPA FLY" words hahaha ;-)

Fly Peppa Fly and be free...

You have been given wings already :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my turn.....my residency was just granted!!! Wooo hoo for Australia Day tomorrow!!

This forum has been great and I wish you all luck with your applications!!

Processing centre: NSW, transition

Congratz Buddy, have a bright future......... enjoy........fly high.........fly wide........ :-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32537[/ATTACH]

Peppa you made it mate..................you made it!

You are not Peppa now! you are PAPPA for all the kids who beeeeeeeeeeeeen waiting for PR :-)

Now it's your turn to fly.............fly baby fly..........fly high...............fly wide............. :-)

Peppa you made it mate..................you made it!

You are not Peppa now! you are PAPPA for all the kids who beeeeeeeeeeeeen waiting for PR :-)

Now it's your turn to fly.............fly baby fly..........fly high...............fly wide............. :-)

Was waiting for you mate ;-) Love your FLY BABY ;-)