Guest Guest113774
This is NSW team, answered by a lady? If yes, don't trust her...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol :) yes it was answered by a lady.

Immi has already consumed two months for July applications to reach only mid of July. As I saw from Auto e-mail status, early July applications started on 25 Nov. If they expedite, hope they will be able to finish mid to end July applications within one more month. So, three or more months may be expected to clear one month. This is estimated from June-July records if they are not the exceptions.

Guest Guest113774
Immi has already consumed two months for July applications to reach only mid of July. As I saw from Auto e-mail status, early July applications started on 25 Nov. If they expedite, hope they will be able to finish mid to end July applications within one more month. So, three or more months may be expected to clear one month. This is estimated from June-July records if they are not the exceptions.

I believe the confusion comes from their automated email. Like every service provider due to the delays on delivery for the june application I believe they had to put sth hopeful to their automated email.

Maybe that time (25th of Nov) they only started July applications for 187 or whatever other visa.

I believe they only started july 186 2-3 weeks ago.

Hi Guys,

been watching this forum for 5 months and now decide to join the party.

Timeline is listed as follow:

Transition; Both nomination and visa logged on 25th Aug

I was thinking that IMM maybe slow, but bottom line is my application "should" get approved by Jan 2016. Well, according to recent PR grants, i was expecting "too much" from IMM, it seems there wont be any good news until beginning of March. There is just no bottom line for imm's processing time, isn't it ?

Anyway, trying to keep myself positive. I am sure the result will be worth it.

BTW, congrats to those who got PR.

Hi Guys,

been watching this forum for 5 months and now decide to join the party.

Timeline is listed as follow:

Transition; Both nomination and visa logged on 25th Aug

I was thinking that IMM maybe slow, but bottom line is my application "should" get approved by Jan 2016. Well, according to recent PR grants, i was expecting "too much" from IMM, it seems there wont be any good news until beginning of March. There is just no bottom line for imm's processing time, isn't it ?

Anyway, trying to keep myself positive. I am sure the result will be worth it.

BTW, congrats to those who got PR.

Welcome on board! I'm on the same timeframe as you, and I was also expecting some news in jan... :(

guys! What a crazy day!

Do you remember my case? 30 of June Nomination approved and the same day PR visa application logged. Than they ask for more docs.

And today I received email from my boss with... guess with what?!

With "Approval of a Nominated Position as an Approved Appointment in the ENS Nomination (Temporary Residence Transition)"!!!!!

It means that he told me about the nomination from 30 th of June that does not exist!!! They gave me the nomination TODAY!

Now I understand WHY they keep asking for my licence!

C R A Z Y !!!

Guys, easier said than done but lets just reflect on this.

the normal service standards are 75%-80% within 6 months, they are meeting it

there was a natural off season and things slowed down, applications & processing both

there was a change in fees due to which there was a spike in application in June-july last year

so we should just have some patience & wait for our turn, Trust nothing has changed for me its been 5 days of my PR

I mean if they take 1.5-2 months to go through one month applicants.. timings will get longer and longer... doesnt make sense right?!

How do you know your case is with WA? If you've got correspondence from them then the direct line should be on that. Forum rules mean we cannot share direct line numbers, sorry.

Hi..

My MA has said my case officers form WA.team 7

thats why i am asking mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest Guest113774

I believe most of the CO took bridge holiday today. It's a bit unfortunate.

They told me on phone that their processing time is 5 to 8 months.

I told it was up to 6 months tho.

I feel like they are just defining the processing time according to their processing speed.

This wait is so outrages....

Guys, easier said than done but lets just reflect on this.

the normal service standards are 75%-80% within 6 months, they are meeting it

there was a natural off season and things slowed down, applications & processing both

there was a change in fees due to which there was a spike in application in June-july last year

so we should just have some patience & wait for our turn, Trust nothing has changed for me its been 5 days of my PR

Maybe PR hasn't changed much for you, but I'm telling you mate.. we're in a very difficult situation and really need to get this PR asap!! Otherwise good bye Australia.

I know they met the standards so far, but early august are already on 6 months now and no one got PR yet..

Hi hoping someone can answer!!

our nomination for ENS186 (TRT) has been lodged since August, we still havent heard whether it has been approved but we now have to lodge our visa application as our 457 ends in 7 days :wideeyed::wideeyed:

So we have done the visa application on our immi account and used the TRN number for the nomination application is this correct? Will this then get matched with the nomination?

Also we have all the details for the nomination (we have acknowledgement letter for application from my husbands employer)...... are we able to import this application to our immi account so we can monitor it ourselves????

If we are able to import the application are you able to see the details, or only the status of the application??

I know we cannot alter the application or speak with immigration about it, it feels like we are completely int he dark at times....

Many Thnaks please any answers wouldbe great i am havign minor panic attacks ........

Edited by shoegal68

Maybe PR hasn't changed much for you, but I'm telling you mate.. we're in a very difficult situation and really need to get this PR asap!! Otherwise good bye Australia.

I know they met the standards so far, but early august are already on 6 months now and no one got PR yet..

I understand and agree there is no question we have to look at us individually..i hope you gey it asap Mate.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Guest Guest113774
What does it mean? How long I have to wait? ;-(

i feel like this is kind of good news for you if nomination approved today, visa should be at the corner!!!

i feel like this is kind of good news for you if nomination approved today, visa should be at the corner!!!

Do not want to think about that situation. My case is really crazy! I was sure that I have mu nomination approved on 30th of June ;-) That is why we lodged our PR application. Do not want to waste money so was waiting for nomination hahahaha ;-) silly me ;-)

Guest Guest113774
it is about my PR?

Peppa I reckon it doesnt make a difference you lodged your visa app before/ or in this situation after your nomination approved. Since your nomination approved now it should be your visa next. Am I wrong? Maybe i am missing a point here.

Guest Guest113774
I understand and agree there is no question we have to look at us individually..i hope you gey it asap Mate.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Jay78 is there anything special about your case? It seems like it's kind of being way too lucky to get pr for an application lodged on 10th of august.

Dont get me wrong nothing, I am happy that you get it and it defo gives hope to us too but Immi's system should be quite wrong if it's skipping all the applications in between and picking up later ones before the sooner ones.

Peppa I reckon it doesnt make a difference you lodged your visa app before/ or in this situation after your nomination approved. Since your nomination approved now it should be your visa next. Am I wrong? Maybe i am missing a point here.

The only difference is that you can waste money as they can say NO to the nomination (not my case - lucky me!)

But it is such a surprise to us as we were sure that we have Nomination. Have no idea what to expect now ;-)

Guest Guest113774
The only difference is that you can waste money as they can say NO to the nomination (not my case - lucky me!)

But it is such a surprise to us as we were sure that we have Nomination. Have no idea what to expect now ;-)

When did you apply for nomination Peppa?

Guest Guest113774
mo boss did it and it looks like he applied the same day like we applied for PR so 30 th of June ;-)

That's cool i reckon pr is not so far away