Because they are sitting on their arse all day.. typical government workers

I dont think so, it is holiday season and most places people take long leaves. Due to the nature of work there cannot be any quick fix so for the betterment of the country where we looking for a PR & for our own sake we should have little more patience.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I dont think so, it is holiday season and most places people take long leaves. Due to the nature of work there cannot be any quick fix so for the betterment of the country where we looking for a PR & for our own sake we should have little more patience.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

yup u r right,

only we can that all,we can not push them

Still nothing but I am relaxed now. Just waiting for email.

For sure will let you know guys!

@peppa01 I think it will be next week. It does look as though they are still on holiday considering the lack of grants. There must only be a few of us June Applicants left... next week... I can feel it :smile:

Peppa how r ya. Did u recieve ur license. If yes have you send it.

still do not have it but sent to CO (and uploaded) my licence number (have the number but waiting for my licence card) and the print screen from TRADE website (if you write the licence number, you will see my details as an Electrician). And of course send email with proper explanation.

Still do not understand WHY they want it? Was sure that it is important for 457 but not now.

still do not have it but sent to CO (and uploaded) my licence number (have the number but waiting for my licence card) and the print screen from TRADE website (if you write the licence number, you will see my details as an Electrician). And of course send email with proper explanation.

Still do not understand WHY they want it? Was sure that it is important for 457 but not now.

I believe licenses are required even if you are from the transition stream. They need to check if you keep a valid license now as it could be suspend or cancel during the last two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by shanechan517

I believe licenses are required even if you are from the transition stream. They need to check if you keep a valid license now as it could be suspend or cancel during the last two years.

Do you know what is funny? I started TAFE on 457 visa. They gave me my nomination without TAFE and without licence! They ask for that licence now ;-)

Hi Symbiosis,Yes I have done my medicals because it takes time for arranging appointment, waiting for medical result...trying to limit any chance which will delay the process,At least you have been contacted by a CO, would you or your MA like to sent an email to CO?i think they may just incidentally skip ur application?
SheenaK0711, Thank you.But I am in Agreement stream, I think it takes a hell of lot of time.Any one knows about the time takes for Agreement Stream?I think all applicants, except me, in this forum are either in Direct Entry Stream or Transition Stream.Means you all have worked or stayed in Australia (?) for sometime or for years and you applied for 186. Isn't it? Please clarify. And you get your visa granted in 6 or 8 or 11 months.I have neither visited nor worked there even for a day. But i have labour Agreement with an Employer there.

You must submit your application within 6 months of the nomination being granted. As long as you've done this, you don't need to worry about the nomination expiring.

Hi, MaggieMay24

Since you are a Moderator and very senior in this forum you may have some idea about Agreement Stream. Please clarify my doubts!

I think an Agreement stream takes a hell of lot of time. Do you know about the time takes for an Agreement Stream? I think all applicants, except me, in this forum are either in Direct Entry Stream or Transition Stream. Means they all have worked or stayed in Australia (?) for sometime or for years and they applied for 186. Isn't it? Please clarify. And they get their visa granted in 6 or 8 or 11 months. I have neither visited nor worked in Australia even for a day. But i have a labour Agreement with an Employer there.

Guest Guest113774

God sake! At the end someone got an approval.

Congrats July10.

i hope they will finish july soon and start august!!!!

Anyone has a lucky guess for august?

Hi all. Just to update all u beautiful people that my visa and nomination is just approved. I am soooo soooo excited. Guys don't worry your ll be in the way. Please update time sheet for me. Thanks to all. My prayers ll be with u.

Congrats @July 10 finally its a good news at the end of the day . Good luck

Hi all. Just to update all u beautiful people that my visa and nomination is just approved. I am soooo soooo excited. Guys don't worry your ll be in the way. Please update time sheet for me. Thanks to all. My prayers ll be with u.

WOW! SOOOOO HAPPYYYY for You mate! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats,

Now, I am very happy to see every single PR grant.