Hi

Happy to say my partner and I both received our PR today (she was defacto on my application). Timeline is in my signature, will update the google doc. Good luck to all those waiting, its a horrible feeling to keep checking and seeing little progress but looks like the new bench mark is 6 months or more.

Thanks

Scott

Congratulations @shellyinoz! Looks like IMMI is working normally now. :)

Hi

Happy to say my partner and I both received our PR today (she was defacto on my application). Timeline is in my signature, will update the google doc. Good luck to all those waiting, its a horrible feeling to keep checking and seeing little progress but looks like the new bench mark is 6 months or more.

Thanks

Scott

congrats

Hi

Thanks

Scott

Congrats!

I'm over six months too but I don't see the point in contacting DIBP, it won't make them they look at your application any quicker. It's a queue and I will just have to wait my turn...

hey jamie14, it is ur right to call if over 6months. and also, they did put my case to a co stright away. also call again after send required doc. and got mine less than two hour after phone call.

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

Hi

Thanks

Scott

congratz!

Not sure. Does anyone know how long AFP clearances are taking to process and send out at the moment?

about one week

Congratulations. I think my wish is granted everyday there are pr granted messages. What is 6 months benchmark?

Hi

Thanks

Scott

Congratulations

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

We are on same boat mate ... I called immi this morning and they said end of this month

Just checked your timeline so they have requested documents on 7/12.Your 28 days are over.That's unbelievable.They are assigning CO's to the new applicants (July) right after a phone call but they are not bothering to re-open our cases even after 28 days.

17th December ...wbu?

They have requested additional docs on 16/12.My MA rang immi 2 days ago and they told her my Case is due to re-open on 14/01/16 but i don't think it will re-open on 14th Jan because Peppa01 is still waiting which is very unfair!!!

Edited by ozguy

They have requested additional docs on 16/12.My MA rang immi 2 days ago and they told her my Case is due to re-open on 14/01/16 but i don't think it will re-open on 14th Jan because Peppa01 is still waiting which is very unfair!!!

That's what my MA said to me when he requested additional documents on 17th ... 14th jan is last day to submit the documents .

I try to relax but have less energy to check my email.

Also feel like waiting is killing me so try to think about something different ;-)