33 days from the day of "documents requested"

196 days from the lodgement day

Please give me my PR <3

peppa01 we are pretty much in the same boat with regards to our timelines. I have my fingers and toes crossed that it is this week for both of us!

Guest Guest113774

Hi guys, I am back from holidays and it's heart breaking to see that Peppa and Jessem are still waiting for their PRs. (btw this is APRPlease I forgot my user password and had to open a new account) today i finished the 5th month of my wait for my nomination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I am back from holidays and it's heart breaking to see that Peppa and Jessem are still waiting for their PRs. (btw this is APRPlease I forgot my user password and had to open a new account) today i finished the 5th month of my wait for my nomination.

We are on the same boat...I hope this is the final month that we need to wait...

Hey guys I need some help now I spoke to my lawyer and they would like to charge a fee for me and my partner to book our Medicals saying that it's a bit confusing I understand the medical and my health declaration could be a bit tricky but can you please help me out if someone has done all booked them medicals themselves how to go about it I have seen on my immiaccount but I'm not sure how to do my declaration if someone can help me out

Guest Guest113774
We are on the same boat...I hope this is the final month that we need to wait...

Same old boat :) I hope this is the final month as well... It's so draining to wait like this.

We are still waiting. Nom lodged around 8th July and visa on 10th July. MA has confirmed they are taking 6+ plus months to process these type of Visa's at present. And no doubt xmas would have had a negative impact. Sure it will come soon....

How about your nomination? Still application received?

hi everyone long time lurker here.

we are currently on a 457 visa which expires 31/01/16.

our nomination was submitted from my husbands employer at beginning of august, at this point we were not worried as nominations were taking 4-5 months to be approved so we would still have a couple of months to submit our visa application, alas immigration seem to be on a long term holiday at the moment :( we are obviously still waiting now and it is January so need to do something as we are literally running out of time on our 457.

we were trying to wait until our nomination was approved to lodge our visa..... but its looking now like we will have to sumbit our visa without nomination been granted so we can obtain a bridging visa, something we didnt really want to do in case for some reason the nomination is declined and we lose all our money. We have paid for the visa process so have savedhard and really dont want to lose our money.

our 457 was only granted for a three year period,( i have no idea why before i get questioned) as this has made things really really tight for us. just in case anyone wonders why we have left it so late. we had some personal circumstances that prevented us approaching my husbands employer about permanent residency earlier, until July we were uncertain whether we would need to be heading back to uk. anyway.........

I will fill in the timeline spreadsheet thingy in due course.

just a couple f questions re the TRT ens 186 application online.......almost done but a couple of things ....

question 11 re skills assessment....asks if my husband has a skills assessment TRT dont need one do they?? so do we just click no on that one? those that are doing temp resident transition, is that what you did??

and do we have to fill in form 80, scan and attach as part of our application?

regards qualifications, does my husband attach copies of these at end of application process?

I have seen someone on here yesterday did a SEPTEMBER nomination and the nomination already been approved..... should my husbands employer be contacting immigration now, I was under the impression that they hadnt even looked at July yet. or is that for nominations and visa applictions submitted together?? argh

sorry somany questions and feeling rather stressed out with it all. please if anyone can answer any of these questions i would be so grateful.

Right. No skills assessment for transfer stream, that's correct.

You'll be asked for form 80 if you need it, I wasn't asked. So either take the time to get the info together now or wait, it won't be needed for submission, and you'll unfortunately have lots of time to upload extra docs.

Make sure your docs are colour scans, there's some doubts as to whether the passport and birth certs should also be certified, we got ours done in a panic a few weeks before they were eventually looked at but I have no idea if they needed to have been or not.

Qualifications, I didn't attach them but there's no harm in uploading.

The September grant was from a May nomination, so it was sort of in the usual schedule. So no, there's very little chance of your nomination being looked at before 31/1/16.

It's tough, I certainly waited until my nomination was approved as my company are disorganised and I had to really fight for training records etc. See if your husband can keep on top of them, politely of course, make sure everything has been submitted and you know the training benchmark is met, for all 3 years. You can save a little money by not doing medicals or police checks until your nomination is approved, they'll only take a couple of weeks in any event unless they're from certain countries.

You get an instant bridging visa when you submit your visa application, but bear in mind it's got a no travel condition so you'll have to allow time and some money to pay for a different class if you plan to travel overseas for work or leisure.

I hope this helps. This is an incredibly stressful process, but so worth it in the end..!

How about your nomination? Still application received?

No idea. Its with the MA and I don't have it set up on IMMI. Id rather not keep stressing about minor changes to status. Just trying to wait patiently until both are approved. Im hopeful it will be in the next 2 - 3 weeks.

Thanks