Congrats for the nomination.Now your waiting time begins again.Seems like you have to wait atleast 28 days just like us.

So item number 1 is what co is trying to do. Co said it'll take 1.5 weeks. In the interim, co suggested getting another updated GP letter. Hopefully my daughter doesn't need to go thru medical check which will take long. For police check, it's not a missing item just need to get it notarized. But i am really not sure if 28 days rule applies.

So item number 1 is what co is trying to do. Co said it'll take 1.5 weeks. In the interim, co suggested getting another updated GP letter. Hopefully my daughter doesn't need to go thru medical check which will take long. For police check, it's not a missing item just need to get it notarized. But i am really not sure if 28 days rule applies.

Congrats for the nomination

Does your MA has a direct number to call or he/she uses same main number for the NSW office?

Am on dibp website to see how to do it. I heard its bit confusing but lets see how i work it out. Now im sure whata my trn num as im not looking after the case my lawyer is. Never asked coz i trust their professionalism and procedures put in plaxe to track applications. Ill gwt it sorted tomorrow n book em. Stuff it lets do it

Finally heard some good news! Congras chad714.

May I ask what is your occupation, and what size is your company, big or small one?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote tag

Finally heard some good news! Congras chad714.

May I ask what is your occupation, and what size is your company, big or small one?

I am software engineer working for one of global tech giants based in US Seattle.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote tag

I am software engineer working for one of global tech giants based in US Seattle.

Congrats Chad on your nomination. At least now you know someone is working on your application, that is one step closer to your PR :)

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote tag

@July6th, mate i have no idea. Based on what MA said, it sounds like they are familiar with each other.

Why I'm asking you that it is because my MA told me that since immi has changed his system, they have also changed their number so because of that she cannot call them directly for the moment. So I was wondering how your MA is able to call them and mine is not able to.

Why I'm asking you that it is because my MA told me that since immi has changed his system, they have also changed their number so because of that she cannot call them directly for the moment. So I was wondering how your MA is able to call them and mine is not able to.

It could be Co called MA rather than the other way round. They have direct email communication i am sure.

your nomination is info requested?

Another question for you. CO has requested another medical test for your daughter because it was more than 6 months ago now. Was your medical test done also more than 6 months ago? Because I did my medical test last Jun. I'm worried that they ask to do it again. It is not our fault if they take more time than expected to process visas. Why should we pay and do it again? So unfair.

Another question for you. CO has requested another medical test for your daughter because it was more than 6 months ago now. Was your medical test done also more than 6 months ago? Because I did my medical test last Jun. I'm worried that they ask to do it again. It is not our fault if they take more time than expected to process visas. Why should we pay and do it again? So unfair.

medical test vail for six months only?

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk