Did you just call 131? If so they aren't trustworthy. You should talk to nsw directly. Btw our cases should be looked at by NSW or VIC (not Perth).

nah i called paramatta office. last week they told me i wait with 49 people. and this week they told me to call perth office coz my case is processed by them...

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

Hows everything going with you friends. Just finIshed work knocked off early. Now am getting bit restless don't know why i just feel like files june july aug , getting cleared in jan

True Jazz hope they finish in july aug and start sep files. Yes the wait is becoming too long.

Like i said i wont worry till jan but now seeing jan stuck at july and not even 10 grants since last week makes me bonkers.

There is some hope may be they will speed up the process as they all returned after the vacation.

Last year sep applications already started by this time I wish atleast feb will be for sep applications

There is some hope may be they will speed up the process as they all returned after the vacation.

Last year sep applications already started by this time I wish atleast feb will be for sep applications

Yea from what i can think that many immi staff have migrated from other countries and i know for a fact that people from my country ( though i call aus my home now ), go for long holidays this season and longer ones for those who have kids to have their grandparents to spend time with. Now i guess once more workforce is back to action we may start to see something.

But just a request you guys to increase posts here coz sometimes i feel yous guys become like immi to busy to post. Our posts im sure pumps up our morale. So keep posting something. Hope not askin too much

Last year, were there any visa grants in the first week of the year? I am concerned that there have been practically none since the new year, and I'm worried that it is a sign that something unique is happening at immi this year.

Last year, were there any visa grants in the first week of the year? I am concerned that there have been practically none since the new year, and I'm worried that it is a sign that something unique is happening at immi this year.

Last year one of my friend was granted in jan who applied in sep

After checking the old records, I found that Jan 2015 got even lesser approvals than Dec 2014.

Dec 2014 got about 20 and Jan 2015 only got 15.

They requested additional information from my employer on 7th December. I know I need to wait 28 days from this date but does anyone know if it is it 28 working days?

I don't think so just 28 days. I really hope because they have requested documents for me the same date.

So frustrating. My friend call nsw immi office today . He applied on 2 September both nom and visa, lady said he might have to wait until last week April or first week May. That is just out of control

Just don't worry this is the time frame which the lady said hopefully your friend will in feb