Hi Guys,

i'm new to this forum, but I'm a long time watcher since June.

Today I got my PR granted timeline as below

Nomination application: 25/06/2015

Grant: 26/11/2015

Visa application: 26/06/2015

Grant: 06/01/2015

Center: NSW PESE Paramatta

additional document requested on 30/11/2015

yes, it took me 6.5 month, but just want to say, hang in there guys, immi officer is working on our cases. We will all get what we want.

best luck to all!

Congratz bro.

Totally agree! I believe we should get a bit more visibility. We did so many sacrifices to stay in this country and this lack of information can cause some serious issues with our lives/ plans. And I don't even have kids, so I can't imagine how tough it would be for parents in this situation... And MA honestly we pay them a lot of money for not much in the end. Cause once its lodged they can't do anything. They even refuse to call because they know it's useless. I've learned much more stuff by myself in this forum... Anyway there is nothing we can do as we are just migrants, and Australian don't care obviously (not concerned).

Yes MA is not that helpful at all. They make big money with so little efforts. Not to mention those unqualified MAs who screws up their clients easily.

Hi Guys,

i'm new to this forum, but I'm a long time watcher since June.

Today I got my PR granted timeline as below

Nomination application: 25/06/2015

Grant: 26/11/2015

Visa application: 26/06/2015

Grant: 06/01/2015

Center: NSW PESE Paramatta

additional document requested on 30/11/2015

yes, it took me 6.5 month, but just want to say, hang in there guys, immi officer is working on our cases. We will all get what we want.

best luck to all!

Congrats!!! it seems our CO's are reopening our cases after 28 days.Peppa you are next!

Why immi taking too long some people got their pr who applied in August 2015 and some says it's still July they working on how can we get information that how long will it take

my time line

nomination 31 july

visa 12 August

still waiting

We have a very similar timeline mate. Looks like, some are just lucky to get approval in a short span of time.

hi chad,

when i open immi account, it shows application Recieved and when click on next page application status then comes like that,

[TABLE=class: t1]

[TR]

[TD=class: td1]View application status

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

what does mean immi work on my file or not?

Important information

This application has been received by the department and will be assessed.

Please ensure you have attached all required supporting documentation. Failure to do so may result in delays in processing. Please refer to the ‘Attach documents’ link on the left hand side of this page.

For information regarding application processing times, please refer to service standards. Please note requests for status updates within this period will not be responded to.

thanks guys, they ask me lots of docs, such as police check, evidence of qualifications, CV, work reference, my MA did submit all of them except work reference when we applied the visa. guess they probably lost them due to upgraded their system. Anyway, all good now.

my occupation is a designer

be positive guys, you all will be next very soon

Hi mj617, are you direct entry or transition?

hi chad,

when i open immi account, it shows application Recieved and when click on next page application status then comes like that,

[TABLE=class: t1]

[TR]

[TD=class: td1]View application status

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

what does mean immi work on my file or not?

Important information

This application has been received by the department and will be assessed.

Please ensure you have attached all required supporting documentation. Failure to do so may result in delays in processing. Please refer to the ‘Attach documents’ link on the left hand side of this page.

For information regarding application processing times, please refer to service standards. Please note requests for status updates within this period will not be responded to.

Normally App received means you are in the queue and not allocated to a case officer yet. Sometimes it could be with a case officer and co is reviewing your files. You can call DIBP to find out if you like.

Transition stream

I’ am surprised. As far as I know, only direct entry needs to provide those documents, like CV, work reference and qualification.

For qualification, you mean uni certificate or job related certificate?

Also, for work reference, is it employment reference letter ?

Sorry, I'm a bit confused…

Hey can any one please tell me wen v call 131881.. Which options do i choose to go to 186 department.. I cant hear sny option to enquire abt 186 visa..

1 1 2 1 1. or you can call NSW office directly. they can tell you more (or nothing:))

can you share you timeline please?

I’ am surprised. As far as I know, only direct entry needs to provide those documents, like CV, work reference and qualification.

For qualification, you mean uni certificate or job related certificate?

Also, for work reference, is it employment reference letter ?

Sorry, I'm a bit confused…

I'm with you! Could anyone please tell me have you provided any "evidence of qualification" when you lodged your application?

What kind of qualification you have provided? license? certification? I'm a bit confused as well.