i think we will be approved by end this month as i applied on 17th august

You think so? Seems like it's now taking a bit more than 6 months.. I applied 28/08 and don't really hope getting it before end of February.

But when I applied I thought I would get it in 3 months... Even my MA said we should get it before Xmas lol!! :arghh:

I saw one person got approved today from another forum.

She applied for visa in early July, but not sure about the exact date.

She applied on 7th July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed other forum name.

Quick Question,

I have booked my Medical Appointment for me and wife on 29 December.

HAPID was shown as XXXXXXX

After Appointnment when i check immigration site it shows HAP ID as YYYYYYY...

Is this normal? Did they change the HAP ID ?

Any one had similar issue and do we need to notify Immi?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Milan

Hi Guys needing some positive vibes:

Work nomination applied 18.2.15

Approved 22.7.15

ENS Visa applied 8.8

still 5 months later says application received!

One of my police checks runs out on 26.1 !!! this wait is killing me! any suggestions theres no way to get an update or response is there? Thanks

i am reading all your comments and i don't understand one thing….why people who logged their files in august they expecting results this month? guys people who logged in june they still waiting and like me still application received

i am reading all your comments and i don't understand one thing….why people who logged their files in august they expecting results this month? guys people who logged in june they still waiting and like me still application received

hi jesse

have you tried calling them to find out whats going on with your application because its over 6months

hi jesse

have you tried calling them to find out whats going on with your application because its over 6months

For those of you who have waited for more than 6 months, there is one thing we could do - feedback. Bear in mind that we are not begging for a visa. We paid for the service agreement and DIBP has to maintain the standard. Management in DIBP is also encouraging people to provide feedbacks including compliments, complaints and suggestions, as a part of their commitment to continually improving services. It's the right thing for ours interest as well as helping DIBP improve.

For those of you who were lucky to get grant within 6 months but yet felt treated unfairly, you can still have your say heard as well.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

https://forms.business.gov.au/smartforms/servlet/SmartForm.html?formCode=oco-complaint-form

Hi , on 23th dec i got mail from my MA and he said Case officer allocated and they requested some documents but when i check online my application status is still shows application received. I

Hi

ya that means CO required documents for Nomination that's why not show in ur visa file

best of luck

Edited by longwait

Hi chad714

we got an invitation to comment on a natural justice letter they want to put 4020 bc then cant not verify an irrelevant work exp back in 2009 and consider it false information.its so unfair.but if we proceed we might get refused so we withdrawing and relodging without that work experience and stay in the que again.infact trying our luck...!!!we are not seeking any refunds.

Hi guys need your advice please

today i want MA but he is on holiday in USA onthe other side my CO demand......some documents and special he was asked to provide training branch mark pruff...he quoted......somthing like this......."previously u have provided two invoices however no details of the training conducedwas provided.please refer above for more details on what evidences can be provided as acceptable training evidences........this he requested on 23 of December.

MA secretary was told me today ,my MA 18th he coming back , my boss told me we did training and pay all amount,now I don't know how to resolve this problem......

what detail should I provide......please someone one help me please

Hi guys need your advice please

today i want MA but he is on holiday in USA onthe other side my CO demand......some documents and special he was asked to provide training branch mark pruff...he quoted......somthing like this......."previously u have provided two invoices however no details of the training conducedwas provided.please refer above for more details on what evidences can be provided as acceptable training evidences........this he requested on 23 of December.

MA secretary was told me today ,my MA 18th he coming back , my boss told me we did training and pay all amount,now I don't know how to resolve this problem......

what detail should I provide......please someone one help me please

Hey guys how are you all? To @ Anal15 you need to provide the doc they requested, in my opinion you need to speak to your ma and ask her or him what docs been provided and what else is required if ma needs anything from your employer or ma can explain to Co. So at this stage you need that particular MA who is working on your file as he /she is the best person to look into it.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed incorrect tag

Hey guys how are you all? To @ Anal15 you need to provide the doc they requested, in my opinion you need to speak to your ma and ask her or him what docs been provided and what else is required if ma needs anything from your employer or ma can explain to Co. So at this stage you need that particular MA who is working on your file as he /she is the best person to look into it.
thank you so much but he is on holiday....when he is coming back our time maybe finished and my boss told me he need one week for collecting all documents......even when we trying to contact that company they wind up their business...how we can give you details I am just worried about timeframe that's it Edited by MaggieMay24
Updated quote