That's crazy, they haven't updated the website yet.

Have you call NSW processing centre?

I called 131881, VIC and NSW. 131 said may case is in the queue waiting for allocation. VIC said in queue and will be processed pretty soon. NSW yesterday said my case should have been allocated and she would raise it to her manager. Today they told me sth. completely different. They said that new std is 6-8 months. Can anyone above be trusted at all? Can you beat that they just change the service std whenever they want!?

Edited by chad714

Seriously it's ridiculous! So basically to become resident u need to spend about 4 years in the same company... A few months before asking for a Sponsorship, then 2 years to apply for residency, then almost a year to get it approved! It's really tough, especially when the employment market is not that stable as in Europe! 4 years in one single company in Australia is a challenge!!!

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed cursing

I called 131881, VIC and NSW. 131 said may case is in the queue waiting for allocation. VIC said in queue and will be processed pretty soon. NSW yesterday said my case should have been allocated and she would raise it to her manager. Today they told me sth. completely different. They said that new std is 6-8 months. Can anyone above be trusted at all? Can you beat that they just change the service std whenever they want!?

Call again and PR grant...:)

Hi

i don't understand why you call daily? You shoud be wait for 6 months.. You know every time they give diffrent ans. So i think you stop calling and wait.

Seriously it's ridiculous! So basically to become resident u need to spend about 4 years in the same company... A few months before asking for a Sponsorship, then 2 years to apply for residency, then almost a year to get it approved! It's really tough, especially when the employment market is not that stable as in Europe! 4 years in one single company in Australia is a challenge!!!

you are right mate. 4 years is basically needed now

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quoted reference

Hi

i don't understand why you call daily? You shoud be wait for 6 months.. You know every time they give diffrent ans. So i think you stop calling and wait.

I am not calling daily. The answer i got yesterday worried me a lot. So i called today. Thanks for the advice though.

GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!

Received a phone call about 15 mins ago saying they couldn't open my husband's AFP clearance, could I send it again - I said yes, that'll take me ooh, 30 seconds, don't go away. Sent it, 10 mins later. the most anticipated emails EVER arrived in my inbox.

Awesome!!

Congrats good start for next year. Enjoy your freedom

GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!

Received a phone call about 15 mins ago saying they couldn't open my husband's AFP clearance, could I send it again - I said yes, that'll take me ooh, 30 seconds, don't go away. Sent it, 10 mins later. the most anticipated emails EVER arrived in my inbox.

Awesome!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!what is the processing center btw

GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!

Awesome!!

Congrats :)

GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!

Awesome!!

congra, this is a case that DIBP try to finish within 6 month. That's 5 months and 30 days. No one can complaint...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congra, this is a case that DIBP try to finish within 6 month. That's 5 months and 30 days. No one can complaint...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly mate. Looks they contact those whose extra docs are required first. For decision ready application, they'll just leave it be until last minute.