Hello All,

Can not wait any more to tell you all my friends, my Nomination Has been Approved (4 mins ago). Now waiting for Application Approval. Very Very Happy

Nomination 3 July , Approved Today 4 mins before

Application 6th July, Application Received,

Transtion (not Direct)

IT Specilist

Wondering when i get my Application Approval

Hello All,

Can not wait any more to tell you all my friends, my Nomination Has been Approved (4 mins ago). Now waiting for Application Approval. Very Very Happy

Transtion (not Direct)

IT Specilist

@HAS, thank you very much for the great news! That's inspiring! Where is the processing center mate?

Hello All,

Transtion (not Direct)

IT Specilist

Nice, PR will be grant soooon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is not true that it takes 28 days! 28 days if for you to upload. Some people had PR after just few days!

Got a request for a medical (17/11/2015) and got it done the next day (18/11/2015). Logged onto IMMI and clicked on the "ready for review" button after ensuring that IMMI had received my medicals.

Silly me, thought I'd get my visa within a week. More than a month later (21/12/15), I got my visa.

Got a request for a medical (17/11/2015) and got it done the next day (18/11/2015). Logged onto IMMI and clicked on the "ready for review" button after ensuring that IMMI had received my medicals.

Silly me, thought I'd get my visa within a week. More than a month later (21/12/15), I got my visa.

And this tells us?

That there is no coherent service standard which COs abide by, it's purely the luck of the draw. Or the bad luck.

Bitter? Me? Bah humbug...

Look anal. You paying your agent you shouldnt be afraid from him or her. I can understand sometimes people dont want to be rude with agents handling their files. But keep this ij mind its your file and ur own future so stay on top of it be diplomatic be harsh in a nice way. You have all rights to see your application and keep a regular check if you feel you are getting hard time from your agent. You are free to change the agent or lawyer. You dont ahve to inform that agent just hire another and remove him or ger from the file. Simple. Be strong and keep the blood pumpin mate. Best of luck

I fully agree with @Jazzcrave,

You're the owner of the ur application, you don't have to worried.

As a human being it happens and there is a way to re-corrections then just chill out and ask ur agent to upload new ielts file as early as possible rather than waiting for CO ask for new ielts.

CO assigned to my application. Information requested are : 1. Education transcripts 2. form 80

Just now submitted requested docs to MA. Waiting game starts again

CO from Team 1, NSW PESE

Congratulations hopefully he will look this and process the grant in 2015

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

For those of you who have waited for more than 6 months, there is one thing we could do - feedback. Bear in mind that we are not begging for a visa. We paid for the service agreement and DIBP has to maintain the standard. Management in DIBP is also encouraging people to provide feedbacks including compliments, complaints and suggestions, as a part of their commitment to continually improving services. It's the right thing for ours interest as well as helping DIBP improve.

For those of you who were lucky to get grant within 6 months but yet felt treated unfairly, you can still have your say heard as well.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

https://forms.business.gov.au/smartforms/servlet/SmartForm.html?formCode=oco-complaint-form

Yes, i think we all should provide feedback once 6 months is over.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

CO assigned to my application. Information requested are : 1. Education transcripts 2. form 80

Just now submitted requested docs to MA. Waiting game starts again

CO from Team 1, NSW PESE

@ss9999, just wondering why co asked for education transcripts. Where did you finish your education and how many years you have worked?

@ss9999, just wondering why co asked for education transcripts. Where did you finish your education and how many years you have worked?

Hahahahhahahha thats a strange thing. Just now noticed my education certificates are not attached/ or missing due to upgradation of immigration application. Strange but true.

it is not true that it takes 28 days! 28 days if for you to upload. Some people had PR after just few days!

Unfortunately it's true peppa01.I have thoroughly checked previous applications where CO has requested further documents and nearly all of them got PR after 1 month later.It's kind of punishment from CO to applicants for not providing all necessary documents at first place.Team 1 is the slowest team amongst all.They are not finalising cases from June neither picking up July files.Maybe they are already on holidays or they are running out of visas.We (June) applicants were expecting PR's before Christmas but don't think it's gonna happen.Only 2 more days left :(