Hi ENS 186 mates, I want to wish all of you a great Christmas and a nice break. I will be on leave starting from today and I will have no access to internet any more. I hope I will see lots of good news on 4th of January when I am back! Have a great time and bon chance!!

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

Enjoy ur holidays apr...have a good one..

I dont have much chance of it but I feel like you will be a permanent resident when I am back! Wait and see :) -hopefully just a little bit more-

Transition...186

enjoy, I'm relax too. Hope we get our PR before Australia Day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Guest113774
enjoy, I'm relax too. Hope we get our PR before Australia Day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, hopefully before Australia day :) that would be great :) i believe we will get our approvals pretty close as our dates are very close too :)

Transition...186

Yes, hopefully before Australia day :) that would be great :) i believe we will get our approvals pretty close as our dates are very close too :)

Transition...186

Hi

merry xmass too

i m also very close Nomination and visa 11 Aug

My MA uploaded the requested Document for my nomination today morning.I have received an email from PTE in which they have advised me that your PTE score will be sent to DIBP in two days but the weird thing is i have uploaded a PTE score card with my visa application already and my CO didn't request anything about my PTE.My CO has contacted PTE by himself and ask for a score card.What do you guys think?

I just poked my head in here to see how everyone's doing! I'm shocked to see that they're *still* doing early July, a month after I got my early July application granted. Hang in there people! Let's hope they buckle down next week cause they want as many people as possible to have a really happy holiday season :)

@ozguy

As i understand and believe. The CO looked at your file and all documents and then CO decided that the additional document needed is Revised Employment Contract.

- I feel that its the only document CO needs to finalize your application as otherwise CO would have specified other documents. They wont do document requirement in piecemeal manner

- Ask MA to speak to CO and ask what specific clause or wordings are missing that they want a revised employment contract. The CO will tell specific requirement/wordings.

- As i believe once the documents requested are furnished they directly go to CO inbox and they have an email with documents to action.

So you all good to get you Residency. Just question your MA and ask what exactly is Needed in Employment Contract.

Regards

Skd

Thanks for such a brief reply.Today my CO has sent a request to PTE for my score report.Do they normally do re check for English requirement?

Thankyou! We thought we had to do the health checks now. They will be lodging the nomination after the new year. We are not planning to go back to the UK for a few years yet. Do the UK police checks expire? Our ones were done 2012

You should wait until you lodge your visa application to do the health checks, otherwise they risk being out of date. Common sense would dictate that police checks remain valid if you haven't gone back to the UK since, but I wouldn't bet on it, COs are being rather picky nowadays. Maybe shoot them an email once your application is lodged?

Guest Guest113774

But the website says, Your health clearance is usually valid for 12 months. However, if you are asked to sign a health undertaking, your health clearance is valid for six months.

I am not sure what is health undertaking. I had my healthcheck in july and applied on august. i hope it wont expire.

Transition...186

But the website says, Your health clearance is usually valid for 12 months. However, if you are asked to sign a health undertaking, your health clearance is valid for six months.

I think the important word there is usually. There's no benefit in doing the medicals much before lodging your application, and they give you a specific route to apply for them once your visa application is submitted, visa the HAP system, so don't tempt fate to get a picky CO who wants it redone if visa processing is delayed - the 6 months it's currently taking is stressful enough as it is.

Guest Guest113774
I think the important word there is usually. There's no benefit in doing the medicals much before lodging your application, and they give you a specific route to apply for them once your visa application is submitted, visa the HAP system, so don't tempt fate to get a picky CO who wants it redone if visa processing is delayed - the 6 months it's currently taking is stressful enough as it is.

Anyways my MA didnt tell me the time to have it, she just gave me a list of documents to provide her without giving any specific time for it. So I had it once I got the list.

For me it's too late and nothing else to do other than waiting I guess.

Transition...186

Anyways my MA didnt tell me the time to have it, she just gave me a list of documents to provide her without giving any specific time for it. So I had it once I got the list.

For me it's too late and nothing else to do other than waiting I guess.

Look, July checks for August visa application should be fine. All I'm saying is that the previous poster was talking about lodging nomination in January. I did nomination separately from visa, as my company are useless record keepers and I didn't want to waste the visa money if the nomination failed. My nomination went in in November 2014, was granted May 2015, and I have no doubt that any health check from October/November 2014 would be (quite understandably) kicked out quite quickly if I tried to use it for my application now and it's a lot of money to throw away.

The health check is valid for 1 year. All my 457 visa holder colleagues, even me, have done our health checks prior to lodging of the PR visa. My colleagues did not encounter any problem with their visa approvals.

It just so happened that recently the approval is longer than expected, but as long as it is within that 1 year validity, I see no point not to do it before lodgement of the visa. Just my thoughts..

Hi guys I need your help please

when I check my imm account my form 80 is not right... MA put wrong name of company ,my experience is half and my education not in cronological date, when I was spoken to my MA .he told don't worry it is my problem......but still it is same.....ups what should I do?

Any my application date is 6/7/2015 I am so worry.......please give some suggestions

thanks

Guest Guest113774
Hi guys I need your help please

when I check my imm account my form 80 is not right... MA put wrong name of company ,my experience is half and my education not in cronological date, when I was spoken to my MA .he told don't worry it is my problem......but still it is same.....ups what should I do?

Any my application date is 6/7/2015 I am so worry.......please give some suggestions

thanks

There is a correction form that your MA needs to fill on and he should write an explanation why he provided a false information. BTW even your MA does this the information doest get corrected in the form. i have the same issue my Ma wrote my experience details wrong. She showed me like I worked at Germany for 3 years. Anyways you should be able to see a correction form in the attachment.. Check yiur attachment can you see a detail correction form ?

Transition...186

Thankyou! We thought we had to do the health checks now. They will be lodging the nomination after the new year. We are not planning to go back to the UK for a few years yet. Do the UK police checks expire? Our ones were done 2012

Yes your UK police checks are only valid for 12 months so yes you need to do them again.

health checks we did ours a month before we submitted applications which saves having to wait for immi to request and delaying application...only issue we had was whilst our application was in our son turned 15 so had to redo his.