I decided to relax and enjoy my Christmas. Our tree is already done so now time for other preparation like cooking, gifts and nice mood! Do not want to waste my Christmas <3 I am going to celebrate, relax and wait for good news! No stress! I came to Australia because we love the NO WORRIES lifestyle. Do not want to change that.

Of course will let you know in case of any news ;-)

That's the spirit! Just enjoy the holidays and keep positive! 2016 is nearing and we will all get our visa in a few weeks time :)

Guest Guest113774
Hi All,

Finally some updates from the immigration officer. Letter for Singapore Police Clearance.

Anyone know where to go for the fingerprint impressions in Perth?

How old was your initial document?

Do they want everyone to have fingerprint impressions?

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

Hi All,

Finally some updates from the immigration officer. Letter for Singapore Police Clearance.

Hi @wendych, how many months did you wait to be contacted to provide the Singapore Police Clearance? @stacyk is from WA, maybe she can help you with the fingerprinting..

Hi All,

Aaaah i knew id come in handy for this..... woooohooo. Wendy you can go to the justice of the peace lady in freemantle 0894329843 for free or you can go to legal pathways. Contact is clint 0428583545 they charge 150 for prints. Took me days to get this info. Hope you come right. Good luck.

Aaaah i knew id come in handy for this..... woooohooo. Wendy you can go to the justice of the peace lady in freemantle 0894329843 for free or you can go to legal pathways. Contact is clint 0428583545 they charge 150 for prints. Took me days to get this info. Hope you come right. Good luck.

Here we are. That is the reason I am happy we are here <3 We can help each other!

Guest Guest113774

So guys does all the applications need finger prints at one point?

Transition...186

So guys does all the applications need finger prints at one point?

Transition...186

It depends on the documents being requested. Usually for Overseas Police clearance, (depending on the country), they will ask for fingerprints.

I did mine as well for Singapore Police Clearance.

Thank you so much @stacyk. How long did you wait for you if go with the Justice of Peace Lady?

It depends on the documents being requested. Usually for Overseas Police clearance, (depending on the country), they will ask for fingerprints.

I did mine as well for Singapore Police Clearance.

I think that it depends on the country you are from. I am from Europe and have never heard about fingerprints being requested.

My visa was lodged on the 30th of June. This is the first time i heard back from my MA that i need to apply for the Singapore Certificate of Clearance (COC).

I have never apply for this COC before, this is my first time.

How long you were there in Singapore?

Guest Guest113774

Hi ENS 186 mates, I want to wish all of you a great Christmas and a nice break. I will be on leave starting from today and I will have no access to internet any more. I hope I will see lots of good news on 4th of January when I am back! Have a great time and bon chance!!

Transition...186

Hi ENS 186 mates, I want to wish all of you a great Christmas and a nice break. I will be on leave starting from today and I will have no access to internet any more. I hope I will see lots of good news on 4th of January when I am back! Have a great time and bon chance!!

Transition...186

Merry Christmas @APRPlease. Come back as Permanent Resident ;-)

Guest Guest113774
Merry Christmas @APRPlease. Come back as Permanent Resident ;-)

I dont have much chance of it but I feel like you will be a permanent resident when I am back! Wait and see :) -hopefully just a little bit more-

Transition...186

I dont have much chance of it but I feel like you will be a permanent resident when I am back! Wait and see :) -hopefully just a little bit more-

Transition...186

Merry christmas apr. Enjoy your holidays.

Oh and one more thing wendy. If you go to tge justice of the peace in freemantle you will need to provide the fingerprint form.

@stacky, i called both of the numbers and no respond. This is probably due to the upcoming christmas holidays!

Where can i get the fingerprint form?

Thank you so much for the info!

My visa was lodged on the 30th of June. This is the first time i heard back from my MA that i need to apply for the Singapore Certificate of Clearance (COC).

I have never apply for this COC before, this is my first time.

That was like 5.5 months before they contacted you. I did my Police clearance just this week. You have to do it soon as Singapore Police will process it in 15 working days.