Guest guest113165
Yayyyy got my PR Approved:jiggy:

nomination lodged -29th June 15

Application lodged - 15th Sep 2015

13th Nov contacted by CO for medicals and PCC

15th Dec- again contacted by CO for further confirmation

Application Approved -18th Dec 2015

Thanks to everyone for their advise and support and i will make sure to pray that everyone on this forum gets their Visa issues sorted.

Which state did you apply? Is it in VIC??????

Thanks to everyone for their advise and support and i will make sure to pray that everyone on this forum gets their Visa issues sorted.

@Sanket27 COngratulations! You are lucky pal, your visa was lodged on September and you got your PR this early :)

Has anyone who lodged their visa on 2nd July heard anything yet? I have had my nomination approved since May and now waiting 169 days so far for PR... :mad:

It's actually starting to really bother me that we have heard nothing as I did the application myself and starting to wonder if I have made some sort of error in the application ARGHHH

Few queries were raised on IMMI Account. I have something to share should be useful info for some in forum.

@

Email 1: My employer sponsored my Residency Application under 186 stream. The application was submitted via Registered Mara Agent. Even though I have a IMMI Account I can’t track the application. Is there a way that I can track the progress of that application myself without calling/emailing Mara Agent.

Response 1: If you know the TRN of the application you should be able to import it into your ImmiAccount. If the application was submitted via a paper application you will not be able to import it.

Email 2: Yes I do have the TRN so I should be able to import. Just a quick clarification

1. The application was filed by Mara Agent; do I just get View Status (i.e. what’s processing status) or I get to see the full application with documents attached. Also can I attach documents?
  2. Does the Agent get to know that I have access to the application in my IMMI Account.

Response 2: You can see the full application and you can attach documents if you wish, however the agent will be able to see that documents have been uploaded (they can't view the document they can just see the name and when it was attached). If you no longer wish to use your migration agent, you can withdraw the agent's access http://www.border.gov.au/FormsAndDocuments/Documents/956.pdf

Email 3: Thank you so much for your promptness and your responses are very helpful in understanding the IMMI Mechanism. I just want to import application for viewing as I don’t feel like calling or emailing the Agent every time for an update i.e. has a case officer been allocated, what’s happening and questions around it. My final question: If I import application does my Agent get to know that? I just don’t want to upset the Agent as they are our company authorized agent and very helpful and good. It’s for my own comfort I want to have View Access.

Response 3: If you import it and just look at it the application the agent won’t know. However if the agent contacts DIBP for some reason about the application they may become aware that it is also held in another ImmiAccount.

Emailed by Skd

Reponses by Helpdesk Analyst, Visa and Citizenship Helpdesk Section, Network Planning and Support Branch, Visa and Citizenship Management Division, Visa and Citizenship Services Group, Department of Immigration and Border Protection

@

Has anyone who lodged their visa on 2nd July heard anything yet? I have had my nomination approved since May and now waiting 169 days so far for PR... :mad:

It's actually starting to really bother me that we have heard nothing as I did the application myself and starting to wonder if I have made some sort of error in the application ARGHHH

Why not call to see what happened?

Few queries were raised on IMMI Account. I have something to share should be useful info for some in forum.

@

Email 1: My employer sponsored my Residency Application under 186 stream. The application was submitted via Registered Mara Agent. Even though I have a IMMI Account I can’t track the application. Is there a way that I can track the progress of that application myself without calling/emailing Mara Agent.

Response 1: If you know the TRN of the application you should be able to import it into your ImmiAccount. If the application was submitted via a paper application you will not be able to import it.

Email 2: Yes I do have the TRN so I should be able to import. Just a quick clarification

1. The application was filed by Mara Agent; do I just get View Status (i.e. what’s processing status) or I get to see the full application with documents attached. Also can I attach documents?
  2. Does the Agent get to know that I have access to the application in my IMMI Account.

Response 2: You can see the full application and you can attach documents if you wish, however the agent will be able to see that documents have been uploaded (they can't view the document they can just see the name and when it was attached). If you no longer wish to use your migration agent, you can withdraw the agent's access http://www.border.gov.au/FormsAndDocuments/Documents/956.pdf

Email 3: Thank you so much for your promptness and your responses are very helpful in understanding the IMMI Mechanism. I just want to import application for viewing as I don’t feel like calling or emailing the Agent every time for an update i.e. has a case officer been allocated, what’s happening and questions around it. My final question: If I import application does my Agent get to know that? I just don’t want to upset the Agent as they are our company authorized agent and very helpful and good. It’s for my own comfort I want to have View Access.

Response 3: If you import it and just look at it the application the agent won’t know. However if the agent contacts DIBP for some reason about the application they may become aware that it is also held in another ImmiAccount.

Emailed by Skd

Reponses by Helpdesk Analyst, Visa and Citizenship Helpdesk Section, Network Planning and Support Branch, Visa and Citizenship Management Division, Visa and Citizenship Services Group, Department of Immigration and Border Protection

@

The biggest mistake we have made is submit nomination and visa application separately.

If you submit visa application after getting nomination approved, you got the lowest priority.

Hey Sanket congrats to you its a great gift and you lucky to gwt it so quick. Am sept application as well. Just wondering if you can tell your processesing centre and occupation plz

@

Emailed by Skd

@

For nomination application you cannot track neither you import, nomination will only access by employer/Agent only.

For visa application ofcourse you can import and track the status.

I applied on same date 02/July and still application received and no contact at all

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 18 December 2015

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early July 2015.

What the.........

Just say Merry Christmas to DIBP...go to sleep until 2016.

I decided to relax and enjoy my Christmas. Our tree is already done so now time for other preparation like cooking, gifts and nice mood! Do not want to waste my Christmas <3 I am going to celebrate, relax and wait for good news! No stress! I came to Australia because we love the NO WORRIES lifestyle. Do not want to change that.

Of course will let you know in case of any news ;-)

Im in team 1. Found out that ma only loaded husband zam clearance and not mine. She says they only need his as he worked there. ??? Ok.. congrats whoever got pr. Must be an awesome feeling to know you will start 2016 being a pernanant resident in a beautiful country. Good luck to everyone today.