Guest Guest113774
Mmmm. U using an agent? I wonder why mine still says info requested?

Attaching documents shouldn't take long Stacyk, even that I have a MA I uploaded some documents by myself.

I will stop playing with my application tho, I guess there is no way August will start processing soon and I may make everything worse by playing too much with the application.

But it takes 2 mins and shows it in the documents straight away.

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

Ok thanks guys. My agent will have a heart attack if i go into the immi account and start attaching docs. She hates tge fact i have my own in the first place. Maybe it shows assesment in progress on hers and not mine. Who knows. Im content to wait a little longer.

Guest Guest113774
Ok thanks guys. My agent will have a heart attack if i go into the immi account and start attaching docs. She hates tge fact i have my own in the first place. Maybe it shows assesment in progress on hers and not mine. Who knows. Im content to wait a little longer.

I know I upload some evidence regarding to my old companies, which are all well known big 4 companies but I was a bit worried after what happened to one of the girls in this forum and decided to upload some Payg documents. And did it.

My MA said I may risk my immigration by uploading payg's of my old companies etc... Which I cant see any reason why it would effect it just shows that I really worked there and get paid.

Anyways this is why I used the document upload...

But as I said I decided to not to log on anymore as I am a bit scared...

Transition...186

Hi stacyk it doesn't matter who pressed complete button!!!status will remain the same for both!!!!once it's pressed status automatically changes to Assesment in progress!!!

Edited by Rishikesri

Hi

Did you end up paying extra charged for visa for your newborn. I am blessed with a baby girl and she was born after we lodged after our PR. Nothing from immigration yet. I've already submitted passport and birth certificate. Just wondering if they will charge me any extra? Your input will be appreciated. Thanks

Hi

Did you end up paying extra charged for visa for your newborn. I am blessed with a baby girl and she was born after we lodged after our PR. Nothing from immigration yet. I've already submitted passport and birth certificate. Just wondering if they will charge me any extra? Your input will be appreciated. Thanks

I think you have to pay the visa fee for your new born baby (AUD 900 - Under 18 years category)

I am in solomon islands now, i will be back to melbourne next week. I will check with my MA first and then call to DIBP.

Yeah give them a call when you can. I was told they will look at my case within next week. I am on 2nd week of July so yours should've been looked at this week. Call to understand where it is.

Yayyyy got my PR Approved:jiggy:

nomination lodged -29th June 15

Application lodged - 15th Sep 2015

13th Nov contacted by CO for medicals and PCC

15th Dec- again contacted by CO for further confirmation

Application Approved -18th Dec 2015

Thanks to everyone for their advise and support and i will make sure to pray that everyone on this forum gets their Visa issues sorted.

Thanks to everyone for their advise and support and i will make sure to pray that everyone on this forum gets their Visa issues sorted.

Congrats Sanket :)

Guest Guest113774

Congrats!

Transition...186

Congrats sanket...

Congratulations. ..it clearly depicts that if your nomination is logged along or withing a month gap it is looked at togerther by the same CO..that's my take..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi peppa...i was requested for some further document on 11th of dec which submitted on 16th dec...but immi status is still app received...and co just gave us 7 days to submit..

In my opinion MA have not upload requested docs. But it is only my opinion so maybe I am not right.