Normal processing time so called is 6 to 8 months

yes, but if somebody applied on may, and all the may application has been done.. that what immi autoupdate say that they are allocation july files now... means may has been done ages ago... he should calll to find out...i believe....

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote tag

Guest Guest113774
Normal processing time so called is 6 to 8 months

yes, but if somebody applied on may, and all the may application has been done.. that what immi autoupdate say that they are allocation july files now... means may has been done ages ago... he should calll to find out...i believe....

I am not saying that he should not call them. if I was him/her I would call already but this can be the answer he would get and what I understand from this forum is your application approval depends on lots of factors especially the documents you provided.

There are people in this forum that doesn't even satisfy the basic documentation list that Immi announced from their website and processing times are getting longer. For example there are people who know that they didnt supply an ielts results or a medical test result but they are still waiting Immi to contact with them to tell to provide it.

So it varies depends on lots of things maybe for a may application the MA knows it better to say wait. So maybe there wont be any benefit of calling Immi.

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

Ok so we find out whats wong we provided a work experience frombzck in 2008-2009 differnt profession not relevent to this profession.that employer failed to name the worker so they r blaming us for lying.we dnt hv much proofs that we r nt lying.so dnt know what to do

Hi Guys,

I lodged my visa 186 for PR on 30th June 2015. Didn't even hear a single thing from immigration. Its been 6 months. They gotta be kidding.

Anyone's got any update. I am reaching out to you folks as I am stressing myself out here.

Thanks in advance.

same here mate just checked 10 min ago still application received

Guest guest113165
Ok so we find out whats wong we provided a work experience frombzck in 2008-2009 differnt profession not relevent to this profession.that employer failed to name the worker so they r blaming us for lying.we dnt hv much proofs that we r nt lying.so dnt know what to do

Did you or your husband worked there? Is it? if so why not collect payslip and show them. If nothing pay slip, try to manage work experience from them now at least and submit to immi.

Can everyone here suggest me if we withdraw this application and lodge another one and dont provide that job experience.

Surely your MA should advise you on that? But as above, can you find your payslips, contract or bank statements showing money going in, and submit them with a document stating when you worked there, what you did, and that you included that out of completeness even though it was not directly relevant to your present application. But seriously get your MA to do something worthwhile, you're paying them...

it is so unfair that they asked exp from so long ago. didnt just need ur last job? how come ppl have to do the same job all the time

Guest guest113165
Can you please help me with there phone number?

Do Not call too much, it's may be negative impact.

If anybody call, they will repeat same message again and again.

Keep patient everyone, wait and see... Keep pray to God to Help all of us.

Guest Guest113774
Can everyone here suggest me if we withdraw this application and lodge another one and dont provide that job experience.

Was that a direct entry application ?

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

No we just hv group certificates but its very hard to prove that the owner was lying but immi will rely on his statement not ours.so i think if we put up a fresh application not stating that experince at all.

Check with your MA that Immi will not keep the old application and check it against new ones for inconsistencies. Surely it's a complete waste of money (and of the CO's time so far) to start all over again? Can your MA not correspond with the CO, if you can show from group certs that you worked there, then state that you cannot explain the inconsistency with your employer's statement, but in any event the the work experience is not relevant and just detach it from your application?