Guest Guest113774
WOW, this is new info to me ! ... MA didn't mention any such thing to me :(

Dont get me wrong but your MA sounds awful! I hate these people who are trying to take advantage of all sort of situations like charging for a document update etc.. And still not doing their jobs well.

Visa Application 17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Employer Nomination (subclass 186) visa

HI,

i'm new at this forum.

i would like to share my time line:

NOMINATION LODGED : 27 MARCH 2015

VISA LODGED : 11 JUNE 2015

NOMINATION APPROVED : 10 AUGUST

MEDICAL DONE ON : 9 NOVEMBER 2015

NEW POLICE CHECK REQUEST ON 2 NOVEMBER 2015

POLICE CHECK SUBMITTED ON 23 NOVEMBER 2015

PAYMENT VAC2 REQUESTED ON : 2 DECEMBER 2015

PAID AND SUBMITTED ON THE SAME DAY

186 VISA : STILL UNDER ASSESSMENT

​WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?

I am also looking for same information. but no luck

You should received 2 email from IMMI right after submitting your application.

1 notifies you that they have received your application and the other one says that you now have a bridging visa grant unless you still have time on your 457 visa.e

Both of those emails should say the processing centre as the sender.

If you didn't receive these emails, go to your online immi account and check your correspondence. they should be there.

I never realised until I got my PR letter grant and it was the same processing centre.

You should received 2 email from IMMI right after submitting your application.

1 notifies you that they have received your application and the other one says that you now have a bridging visa grant unless you still have time on your 457 visa.e

Both of those emails should say the processing centre as the sender.

If you didn't receive these emails, go to your online immi account and check your correspondence. they should be there.

I never realised until I got my PR letter grant and it was the same processing centre.

Wow! Really!

I am NSW PESE ;-) Just checked ;-)

Hi guys

My agent put my visa application in yesterday. The nomination was approved the 4 the Dec. When can I do medicals ! I've asked the agent several times and she avoids the question. Do I have to wait for case officer ?

Thanks and good luck x

not from what I've seen. we didnt go through an agent so when we submitted the application and paid, all the information was available. We just had to print out the HAP IDs for medical and go to BUPA for getting the medical done.

so doubt you need to wait for case officer.

That was "back in the good old days" so my nomination and application were lodged Oct. 7th and 8th, the nomination was approved Nov. 27th and the visa came through 5 days later.

I had a chat to immi on this, they've said it depends on the processing center allocation and what not. but usually they look it as a pair if the application has been lodged.

Guest Guest113774
No direct its transition

It's really strange but what I understand from this forum is transition is slower than direct.

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

It's really strange but what I understand from this forum is transition is slower than direct.

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

If you check the timeline in the IMMI website, both are 6 months processing time. But with the recent posts from this forum, most of the approvals came from Direct Entry.

We are very conscious of the applications that we have on-hand awaiting a decision. As you would be aware we recently transferred cases from Parramatta to Perth and Melbourne to try and reduce the waiting time for applications awaiting allocation in Parramatta.

A small processing team has also been established in the Brisbane Office to take more cases from the Parramatta on-hand caseload.

We are working toward a consistent time between all three processing centres for the allocation of those cases that are on-hand. Please be assured that our objective is to keep that allocation time to the absolute minimum.

We are very conscious of the applications that we have on-hand awaiting a decision. As you would be aware we recently transferred cases from Parramatta to Perth and Melbourne to try and reduce the waiting time for applications awaiting allocation in Parramatta.

A small processing team has also been established in the Brisbane Office to take more cases from the Parramatta on-hand caseload.

We are working toward a consistent time between all three processing centres for the allocation of those cases that are on-hand. Please be assured that our objective is to keep that allocation time to the absolute minimum.

Good info :)

Good information, where did you get it? From DIBP email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone.I'm following this forum since i have lodged my visa application.I have applied my nomination&visa on 30th June.One of my mate has applied nomination and visa in same occupation on same date.He is working for the same employer.He also used same MA.The only difference is he is in Tassie and i'm in VIC.He is married with 2 kids and i'm single.He rang me today and told me his PR has been granted today.Mine is still under assessment.We both are from HR country.Don't know why immi hasn't granted my finalised my case yet :( Any suggestions please?

Hi Everyone.I'm following this forum since i have lodged my visa application.I have applied my nomination&visa on 30th June.One of my mate has applied nomination and visa in same occupation on same date.He is working for the same employer.He also used same MA.The only difference is he is in Tassie and i'm in VIC.He is married with 2 kids and i'm single.He rang me today and told me his PR has been granted today.Mine is still under assessment.We both are from HR country.Don't know why immi hasn't granted my finalised my case yet :( Any suggestions please?

May be your application is allocated to different CO/processing center

Relax. I am from 30 June and still waiting as well. People who applied before us are waiting so just wait with us. Hope we will have some good news soon!

Thanks for your replies.If CO has asked for more docs that would make sense why they are delaying our case but when someone who applied after you got their PR's while you are still waiting with no more info/docs requested from immi doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for your replies.If CO has asked for more docs that would make sense why they are delaying our case but when someone who applied after you got their PR's while you are still waiting with no more info/docs requested from immi doesn't make any sense.

Just received an email from IMMI. They want "Certified copy of your passport personal particulars/photo (bio-data) page" for all of us and the "Licensing or Registration" (it is pending as my husband just finished apprenticeship and waiting for Electrical License). Hope we give them it asap and they will send us our PR ;-)