There are not so many cases pending for May even for June unless they intentionally want to delay us. Another point is why the hell they'd allocate applications to team if they wouldn't have capacity/willingness to process them. So chill out.. they are slowing down but not completely stopping... Your case is definitely with co now.

Yea True @ Chad..... but i don't think they are intentionally slowing down....why should they slow down, after all, all the cases should be finalized today, tomorrow or some where down the line and its their responsibility...... it must be too many applications for sure

no mate...nothing as of today.....but hopefully soon with something good...and my employer hasn't sponsored anyone before...

Guess IMMI are just doing some further verification of your nomination. Once it's done you are good to go. So something good will happen soon i believe

Yea True @ Chad..... but i don't think they are intentionally slowing down....why should they slow down, after all, all the cases should be finalized today, tomorrow or some where down the line and its their responsibility...... it must be too many applications for sure

I hope so but there were very few grants last two weeks. I seem to lost track of where they are at now... Does 186 have any quota limitation like 189 190?

Guess IMMI are just doing some further verification of your nomination. Once it's done you are good to go. So something good will happen soon i believe

Doesn't really bother what verification's they do.....they can double or triple check.....that's their job and that's what they do with every application......so its a routine job for them....but at the end of the day i hope they grant the application.....

I hope so but there were very few grants last two weeks. I seem to lost track of where they are at now... Does 186 have any quota limitation like 189 190?

yea 4-6 months on 186 visa.....and about the visa applications and the grants, there's far too many applications....and in this forum, theirs only few people who we can count and know off...but there must be hell lot who is not in this forum and waiting.....

According to some statistics I've just found on DIBP website, over 50,000 457 visas transitioned to PR in the year to June 2015. So there are a LOT of applications we're not seeing in this forum.

I'm trying to keep the faith, I truly hope that they won't let allocated cases sit on desks while COs are on leave over Xmas, as that would blow out their internal KPIs which they're bound to have. So, let's have some positive thinking for end June/July allocated files guys!

Edited by Slartibartfast
Re-read the reports, it's late!

According to some statistics I've just found on DIBP website, over 50,000 457 visas transitioned to PR in the year to June 2015. So there are a LOT of applications we're not seeing in this forum.

I'm trying to keep the faith, I truly hope that they won't let allocated cases sit on desks while COs are on leave over Xmas, as that would blow out their internal KPIs which they're bound to have. So, let's have some positive thinking for end June/July allocated files guys!

Great stuff mate. That's exactly what I've been looking for! Thank you!

Great stuff mate. That's exactly what I've been looking for! Thank you!

And finally, the latest (June 15) document here http://www.border.gov.au/about/reports-publications/research-statistics/statistics/live-in-australia/state-and-territory

On page 20 it looks to me (it's late and I'm on my fiddly tablet!) that there were 34,000 individual ENS visas granted in the year to June 2015, with a total of 16,000 applications (which included secondary family members). So that's better, but still too huge for comfort.

my wife friend applied on 25 july 2015 and she got pr in 27 october , my cousin applied on 27 aug and she got pr on 3 rd decmber , and here every one is saying that they are doing july now and on the iimmi mail they also said that they are allocating july files then howcome the july applicant got pr in october and augst applicant got pr in dec ....very very confusing for me .......

my wife friend applied on 25 july 2015 and she got pr in 27 october , my cousin applied on 27 aug and she got pr on 3 rd decmber , and here every one is saying that they are doing july now and on the iimmi mail they also said that they are allocating july files then howcome the july applicant got pr in october and augst applicant got pr in dec ....very very confusing for me .......

why your all cousins and friends got very fast even here hundereds of members geting acc. to Department's information.. may be they got because they are your cousins.. anyway from today i am your cousin.... hope i will get early too :jiggy:

And finally, the latest (June 15) document here http://www.border.gov.au/about/reports-publications/research-statistics/statistics/live-in-australia/state-and-territory

On page 20 it looks to me (it's late and I'm on my fiddly tablet!) that there were 34,000 individual ENS visas granted in the year to June 2015, with a total of 16,000 applications (which included secondary family members). So that's better, but still too huge for comfort.

So that's roughly 63 applications each day and 21 per team each day. That's a whole lot of work there!

May be i will get pr also very fast like them ....like my friends...and i m praying for all d people who are waiting from long time ....both the friends who got early pr are married and they are in cookery and automotive field and my ma told me that ..in cookery and autombile the processing is always fast ...thet both got pr in exactly less than 3 months and 9 days

Hi everyone.i have been following this forum for a long time...i would like to share with you guys that I have got my pr yesterday afternoon.all the best to everyone who are waiting for their pr.your pr is on the way.cheers..

my timeline

nomination 29 June

visa 30 June

No contact from immi

nomination and visa grant 8 December

Hi everyone.i have been following this forum for a long time...i would like to share with you guys that I have got my pr yesterday afternoon.all the best to everyone who are waiting for their pr.your pr is on the way.cheers..

my timeline

nomination 29 June

visa 30 June

No contact from immi

Congrats!

so i just called the 13number, they told me my visa is now been processing and when i asked about co, he told me now they dont have specific co on any case, just could be seen by the officer anytime. so what does that mean? hope they could grant my visa before xmas.

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

my timeline

nomination 29 June

visa 30 June

No contact from immi

good news! congratz!