We both have almost Similar Timeline, Only different is Your Nomination has been Approved.

I applied Nomination 3rd July and Visa Application 6th of July, But havn't heard anything since then.

WE both Belong to IT, i believe you don't have direct entry and have Overseas Qualification and Experience.

My MA told me after 1st July application should expect delay as they doing further Verification for them. Specially ACS Depart.

Hope for Best.

Employer nomination scheme, not direct entry. So no ACS procedure.

I got CO on last Wednesday and they asked for my wife English fee I paid on Friday and today I got it .

dont worry you will get it soon mate .

Hey bro, just a quick one im trying to susss if i should do medicals now or not. Just wanted to know your timeline to figure out if doing medicals affects the processing. My lawyer advised to wait untill the co asks for medicals. As if she creates a new hap id it will take some time for immi to merge 2 different hap id.

I think that's it!!! No more visas this year!!!

A friend applied end of May and only today CO was allocated asking for more documents. OMG!!!! MAY!!!!

i have been waiting 5 months and 2 weeks.

Be positive mate...IMMI are really intentionally slowing down but i think they wouldn't stop processing as it's unfair to people who lodged July onwards.

Be positive mate...IMMI are really intentionally slowing down but i think they wouldn't stop processing as it's unfair to people who lodged July onwards.

You right! I will try to be positive but I think that what will happen is immi will clear any may applications left behind and finish begin of June. Then next year when they start working again end of June will start. To the other applicants from July onwards will be back to normal next year! I guess! Hope I am wrong!

I did but its showin u dnt hv access to vevo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

if u want to check the application status, log on to ur immi account and you have to import the file using ur TRN or the reference number.....Vevo is to check ur current visa status......

Do anyone know how i can check the status of 186 Nomination? I filed 24th Sept 2015 and got acknowledgement same day but haven't heard back since then. Waiting to put in the application.

i dont think you can check ur nomination status, cos its for employer....but not sure.......

if u want to check the application status, log on to ur immi account and you have to import the file using ur TRN or the reference number.....Vevo is to check ur current visa status......

Thnx myte for reply but how to import m nt able to find any option like that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Do anyone know how i can check the status of 186 Nomination? I filed 24th Sept 2015 and got acknowledgement same day but haven't heard back since then. Waiting to put in the application.

You dont need to wait to lodge ur application, u can lodge it anytime.....suppose if immi is taking ur nomination in the 5th or 6th month and then u lodge ur application.......... you may have to wait another 4-6 months for approval....

thanks

You right! I will try to be positive but I think that what will happen is immi will clear any may applications left behind and finish begin of June. Then next year when they start working again end of June will start. To the other applicants from July onwards will be back to normal next year! I guess! Hope I am wrong!

There are not so many cases pending for May even for June unless they intentionally want to delay us. Another point is why the hell they'd allocate applications to team if they wouldn't have capacity/willingness to process them. So chill out.. they are slowing down but not completely stopping... Your case is definitely with co now.