woooooohoooooooo....I just got my permenant residency . Just got an email from my MA that my visa has been granted. Thanks for your support and love friends. Good luck for those who's waiting . Hope you will all get your visa soon. Merry xmas in advance.

my timeline :

nomination lodge : 28 January 2015

nonination approved :22 June 2015

visa lodge : 26 June 2015

visa approved : 7 December 2015

processing centre : vic pese

Congrats :)

woooooohoooooooo....I just got my permenant residency . Just got an email from my MA that my visa has been granted. Thanks for your support and love friends. Good luck for those who's waiting . Hope you will all get your visa soon. Merry xmas in advance.

my timeline :

congrats where is processing centre?

my timeline :

congrats .... Where is your processing centre???

Peppa i know that stress. Trust me you will hear very soon. Not too long now. I had no luck today with any police stations. Found a place in perth that just took over fingerprinting from the afp so i have to make an appointment when the lady phones me back. Ive been so stressed man. All the police stations in wa have my tears on their floors.haha. whats that song beyonce sings?? Im a survivor...im gonna make it.... chin up girl. We will all get there soon.

Peppa i know that stress. Trust me you will hear very soon. Not too long now. I had no luck today with any police stations. Found a place in perth that just took over fingerprinting from the afp so i have to make an appointment when the lady phones me back. Ive been so stressed man. All the police stations in wa have my tears on their floors.haha. whats that song beyonce sings?? Im a survivor...im gonna make it.... chin up girl. We will all get there soon.

@stacyk, how long is your application when you were asked for police check? That is so time consuming on your part. Hopefully you will get fingerprint soon so you will move on with that police check.

for my part, I just requested for a referral letter from Immigration and arranged an appointment with Victoria police for Fingerprint as well.

2 hours and still waiting....... lots of patience great @Althl

so just finish the call. the lady wouldnt tell me if any co allocated or not neither more info. all she told me is that the processing time now is about 6-8months,and i can email to see what s going on. god helps us.

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk