Hi guys I am new to forum. I have been watching from long time.I have applied my nomination and Pr both together on 25th June. My co requested further documents on 26th November and my MA Submited document on 27 th November. Now my status is assessment in progress. Anyone have an idea how long it takes after submitting further documents? Hope we all get PR before Christmas

Hi guys I am new to forum. I have been watching from long time.I have applied my nomination and Pr both together on 25th June. My co requested further documents on 26th November and my MA Submited document on 27 th November. Now my status is assessment in progress. Anyone have an idea how long it takes after submitting further documents? Hope we all get PR before Christmas

What documents requested?

I think you will have it before xmas for sure.

Character and Police Certificate Requirements

Clients are reminded that Penal Clearance certificates from Singapore, Japan, The Netherlands, Fiji, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, or Hong Kong, require a letter from the Department. An email must be sent to nsw.pse@border.gov.au with “Penal Letter” in the subject line requesting a letter. Clients must quote their application TRN. For more information on character and police certificate requirements click on the link below:

Character and Police certificate requirements

AFP Clearances

Australian State Police Clearances are not acceptable. Only “Complete Disclosure” Certificates issued by the Australian Federal Police (AFP) are acceptable for the PESE program.

Changes to Fingerprint Services

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has been advised that the Australian Federal Police and the WA Police have ceased providing fingerprinting services to members of the public.

DIBP does not have the facility to provide fingerprinting on behalf of other countries which require fingerprints for services such as overseas police clearances or foreign passports.

The need to have fingerprints taken for police clearances or for foreign passports is not a DIBP requirement but a requirement of the issuing country.

If you require fingerprints for the purposes of obtaining any document or service from another country you are advised to contact the embassy or consulate of that country or the relevant agency requiring the finger prints in the country from where you require the certificate or service.

source: DIBP

@chad714 I rang the Immigration and they told me I can request for a Referral Letter from them to be submitted to Singapore Police. Regardless if I have CO or not, I can just use that referral letter to be able to

get a Police check with Singapore Police. I have booked a fingerprint as well with Victoria Police and hopefully we can get the police check soon. Thanks.

RSMS 187

Lodged nomination by employer: 17 February 2015

Nomination approved on: 09 June 2015 (112 days)

Lodged PR application: 30 June 2015

Medical : 06 July 2015

PR grant on: coming soon (160 days as of 7 Dec)(total 293 days)

woooooohoooooooo....I just got my permenant residency . Just got an email from my MA that my visa has been granted. Thanks for your support and love friends. Good luck for those who's waiting . Hope you will all get your visa soon. Merry xmas in advance.

my timeline :

nomination lodge : 28 January 2015

nonination approved :22 June 2015

visa lodge : 26 June 2015

visa approved : 7 December 2015

processing centre : vic pese

woooooohoooooooo....I just got my permenant residency . Just got an email from my MA that my visa has been granted. Thanks for your support and love friends. Good luck for those who's waiting . Hope you will all get your visa soon. Merry xmas in advance.

my timeline :

Congratulation! Some more PR please!

my timeline :

Congrats @Rana. Were you asked for further docs if at all?

Edited by chad714

my timeline :

Congrats @Rana! :)

my timeline :

Congrats