New here.. Can u guys pls tell how to add signature ...

Go to the settings on top of the page.........then, from left hand side u find edit signature.....add ur timeline and then save.....

might take few posts before u find ur signature......hope it helps...thanks

Ok sorry ive been so quiet. Ive been running arround like a headless chicken.. tgey requested a zambian police clearance which my agent said in the beginning that we would not need as i already had one but they expire after 90 days...... bumber. Now it will be an absolute mission to get one from there as its so difficult and a time consuming wait. At least i know i have a case officer hey guys :) chad it is pretty complicated...non migrating dependents and lots of countrys that we have lived and worked in... buthanks guys for all your support . But im not gone yet. Will still be arround until that grant. Peppa im female hahahaha

Oh my.. Actually that is what I am dreading too.. I used to live in another country before Australia and I did not get a police clearance from that country since they don't provide it unless a CO will request for it. So I am crossing my fingers not to be asked for it or else my visa approval will get delayed too.. Hopefully that is the only document that is pending from you and you will get your PR soon.

Omg!! Afp and all the local police stations dont do fingerprints anymore. Im stuck right now.

i think only few police stations do the fingerprints. y do u need it, i though only name check will be fine

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

Omg!! Afp and all the local police stations dont do fingerprints anymore. Im stuck right now.

Does this help?

https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/where-do-i-go-to-get-my-photograph-and-fingerprints-taken

Ah, that'll be a no then... https://www.border.gov.au/FAQs/Pages/Does-the-Department-provide-fingerprinting-services-for-police-clearances.aspx

Edited by Slartibartfast
Correction

Hey slart. Thanks for links. I went through those too. I phoned afp and they blatently told me no!! I phoned arround to all my local police stations and they too said no. On monday im taking a long drive to see for myself. Its crazy. Will let you all know whats going on when i find out.

Hey slart. Thanks for links. I went through those too. I phoned afp and they blatently told me no!! I phoned arround to all my local police stations and they too said no. On monday im taking a long drive to see for myself. Its crazy. Will let you all know whats going on when i find out.

OMG! Had no idea how difficult it can be! I am from Europe and can apply for police certificate online. Just a matter of time and money.

I keep my fingers crossed @stacyk <3

It seems all the Jun applications have CO now, I just wondering anyone received a phone interview from DIBP? If yes, can you share the questions. Since English is not my first language, I need to prepare and try my best to answer those questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems all the Jun applications have CO now, I just wondering anyone received a phone interview from DIBP? If yes, can you share the questions. Since English is not my first language, I need to prepare and try my best to answer those questions.

Not me. No contact at all. Visa application 26th June.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

man, it sucks. how can they asked for sth so hard to get

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

They said they will call you for phone interview is it, I don't think anyone had phone interview.

@stacyk maybe try to ask in your consulate? My consulate did fingerprint when I applied for my new passport so maybe yours can do it as well?

Hey peppa pig. My consolate is south africa but need a zambian clearance. Im in wa so cant get to consolate and they cant help me. Phoned zambia and they said i must fly there and do it in person at a police station. Not going to happen. Ive been passed from pillar to post with this and not one of these places seems to be able to do it. My only option is do it here at a local police station when i can find one that still does fingerprints.