Good point, but no clue.

My guess is, allocating of late june is completed. Now those are in CO queue and will grant eventually. As allocation of late june completed, now they are allocating early july applications.

i was told when co is allocated to your case you'll likely be contacted within 24 hrs. your case however will not sit in co queue for weeks. so all june applications are being looked at by cos even status is showing application received.

When I called to DIBP last week, they said "June month has huge applications, so to start July applications will take at least 3 weeks.".

I dont think July and August applications takes two months time each, because there are only few applications compare to may and june.

@ss9999, you are likely getting your pr grant this week.

i was told when co is allocated to your case you'll likely be contacted within 24 hrs. your case however will not sit in co queue for weeks. so all june applications are being looked at by cos even status is showing application received.

if that is the case, my turn will be next year

Yes, and we don't know what DIBP doing...

They use more than 2 month to finish Jun application....Please don't do the same thing on July and August applications...

na i don't think so.. because for June 1st they update Ënd of May & early june, then early june to mid june, then june & then mid june to end,, & july comes direct.. hope Aug. will be in Jan.,

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 2 December 2015

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged July 2015.

Yes looks they've started July - does it mean all June applications have been allocated to CO?

They haven't even finished the june applications yet....How come they allocate July when people are still waiting to hear something from immi

They haven't even finished the june applications yet....How come they allocate July when people are still waiting to hear something from immi

May be nsw centre gonna start July from today and whatever guys left end of June it will be process in Vic centre. And vic centre is behind 1 week so you guys getting soon.

But nsw definitely start July application.

he got email on 27 nov ..that his nom is approved ,,,,,,on 3rd dec he got pr .......he applied both the files nom and visa on 25 augst 2015 .......and he got pr in 3 months and 6 days .........but here evryone is telling that immi is doing july files but howcome she got pr ......really shocked

Good point, but no clue.

My guess is, allocating of late june is completed. Now those are in CO queue and will grant eventually. As allocation of late june completed, now they are allocating early july applications.

Hope so we lodged 29 june and still waiting ?