154 days .......... Still application received. No contact at all.

I applied bridging visa B (travel visa), it got approved yesterday. I think it means, my turn will be next year. God knows

Hi,

when you going overseas ? And how much is cost you to get bridging visa b ?

Because i am going overseas as well in late January and my 457 visa expired 2 months ago .. Do you i should apply for bridging visa now or wait for result

Congrats?? What was your occupation and which center??

Guess what?????

Just got the news!! Permanent Residents!!! Yeeeeeesssss!!

Wow!

I don't know what to say!

I'm end of July, so things are really moving, you will all get it!

I need a drink, and today it is my son's 15th birthday!!

Congrats.

-------------------------

Nomination & visa lodged: Oct. 22 Application Received

Hi,

when you going overseas ? And how much is cost you to get bridging visa b ?

Because i am going overseas as well in late January and my 457 visa expired 2 months ago .. Do you i should apply for bridging visa now or wait for result

I am going to overseas next week end, will return month end. My 457 expires on 21/Dec.

BVB costs $140 and you have to submit in-person in immigration office (no online process). It took 5 days to get approval, but as per immigration it is necessary to apply before two weeks of travel date. You have to provide substantial reason for your travel and duration must not exceed 3 months. And also I think, you can't apply BVB from overseas (not even extension). Bridging visa A will only allow you to remain in Australia only after your 457 expires and it is valid only when you are in Australia. Go through with this link https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/020-

Edited by ss9999

I am going to overseas next week end, will return month end. My 457 expires on 21/Dec.

BVB costs $140 and you have to submit in-person in immigration office (no online process). It took 5 days to get approval, but as per immigration it is necessary to apply before two weeks of travel date. You have to provide substantial reason for your travel and duration must not exceed 3 months. And also I think, you can't apply BVB from overseas (not even extension). Bridging visa A will only allow you to remain in Australia only after your 457 expires and it is valid only when you are in Australia. Go through with this link https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/020-

I applied BVB once before and it was granted onsite immediately. Seems like even bridging visa takes longer to be processed...

I applied BVB once before and it was granted onsite immediately. Seems like even bridging visa takes longer to be processed...

Process is changed now. I have submitted application in Melbourne immigration office and they said will send to my 186 TRT team. After 5 days, I got BVB approval and I can see grant of BVB in my immi account "View application mailbox"

EMAIL UPDATED!

I don't believe and I can't believe...

July?

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged July 2015.

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 2 December 2015

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged July 2015.

Yes looks they've started July - does it mean all June applications have been allocated to CO?

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 2 December 2015

Yes looks they've started July - does it mean all June applications have been allocated to CO?

Hopefully, they updated email after 4:00pm...(Sorry, I sent blank email every single hour :)

Does it means all the Jun applications have CO after 4:00 pm?

Thanks

We don't know...if they are distributing July applications but not finish Jun applications, they can't just use pervious status. allocating late Jun and early July.

Just my 2 cent

Good point, but no clue.

My guess is, allocating of late june is completed. Now those are in CO queue and will grant eventually. As allocation of late june completed, now they are allocating early july applications.

Edited by ss9999

Yes, and we don't know what DIBP doing...

They use more than 2 month to finish Jun application....Please don't do the same thing on July and August applications...

it shouldnt be too long, the june app are much more than other months. however xmas is coming, so lets see...

Yes, and we don't know what DIBP doing...

They use more than 2 month to finish Jun application....Please don't do the same thing on July and August applications...

When I called to DIBP last week, they said "June month has huge applications, so to start July applications will take at least 3 weeks.".

I dont think July and August applications takes two months time each, because there are only few applications compare to may and june.

When I called to DIBP last week, they said "June month has huge applications, so to start July applications will take at least 3 weeks.".

I dont think July and August applications takes two months time each, because there are only few applications compare to may and june.

Thanks for your information.

Remember last week Thursday and the Friday before last week, a lot of PR grant. Let's see what happen tomorrow and Friday.