Ok thank god. I thought i was the only one haha. Its sooooo painful.

yes, it is. I feel really tired! Also it is so stressful... but we have to be patient and do what they want. I believe that we will celebrate soon. Even if they ask us for some more docs we just have to do it and wait.

Do you know what makes it easier for me? Try to imagine yourself in one year from now! Will be nice to log in and have a look how it was to be not-PR :)

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

yes, it is. I feel really tired! Also it is so stressful... but we have to be patient and do what they want. I believe that we will celebrate soon. Even if they ask us for some more docs we just have to do it and wait.

Do you know what makes it easier for me? Try to imagine yourself in one year from now! Will be nice to log in and have a look how it was to be not-PR :)

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Yes agreed. I keep imagining an email coming through but then i think...nah not today. it will be too good to be true. Im starting to relax a bit though...it will come when it comes. Hope we get by end of this week. That will be awesome.

Yes agreed. I keep imagining an email coming through but then i think...nah not today. it will be too good to be true. Im starting to relax a bit though...it will come when it comes. Hope we get by end of this week. That will be awesome.

Try to get yourself occupied. That helps.

Hi Folks,

I have Submitted my 186 Nomination on 17 Aug 2015 and My Visa file was lodged on 30 November.

Do you guys know if My Nomination gets approved in January, CO will also look at my Visa File or it will have to wait for 3-5 months to get it approved!

Please advise.

Below are my timelines and i dont know how to add them in my signature.

Nomination Filed: 17 Aug 2015

ACS Completed: 27 October 2015

Visa file lodged: 30 Nov 2015

PCC Completed: 01 Dec 2015

Medicals : Pending and planning to do it End of Dec

Nomination Approval: Pending

Visa File Approval: Pending

Hi Folks,

I have Submitted my 186 Nomination on 17 Aug 2015 and My Visa file was lodged on 30 November.

Do you guys know if My Nomination gets approved in January, CO will also look at my Visa File or it will have to wait for 3-5 months to get it approved!

Please advise.

Below are my timelines and i dont know how to add them in my signature.

Nomination Filed: 17 Aug 2015

ACS Completed: 27 October 2015

Visa file lodged: 30 Nov 2015

PCC Completed: 01 Dec 2015

Medicals : Pending and planning to do it End of Dec

Nomination Approval: Pending

Visa File Approval: Pending

I think you have to wait for visa another 3-5 months. If you are from low risk country, there is a chance of picking both nomination and visa at a time. But not sure.

154 days .......... Still application received. No contact at all.

I applied bridging visa B (travel visa), it got approved yesterday. I think it means, my turn will be next year. God knows

Can we go on loss of pay or only if we have annual leave specially when we have applied for visa