Hey guys

Does anyone have any experience with the timelines after you submit additional information.

Submitted all to the case officer on Friday 27th November.

Extra docs were:-

Medicals and National Police Checks for my non-migrating partner and son (both Kiwi passport holders)

Anyone have any input?

Guest guest113165
still quietly waiting for any updates or good news from Immi...

Nom 26/06/2015, Visa 29/06/2015

Hmm Me too

Nom applied: 12th June approved: 29th Oct

App applied: 29th of June Doc request & submitted: 23rd Nov, Visa: Waiting :biglaugh:

Hi guys I need a help from you guys plz if some one can help here!!!!thanks in advance!!

i just got an email from immi they want me to add my newborn baby to 457 visa prior to 186 visa application..but I have already cancel my private health insurance now baby has no insurance after that ..I am worried what's gonna happen will 457 visa department ask me for the previous insurance ???plz advised me what to do

Hi guys I need a help from you guys plz if some one can help here!!!!thanks in advance!!

i just got an email from immi they want me to add my newborn baby to 457 visa prior to 186 visa application..but I have already cancel my private health insurance now baby has no insurance after that ..I am worried what's gonna happen will 457 visa department ask me for the previous insurance ???plz advised me what to do

does ur newborn baby have the medicare card?

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

No I went to Medicare and they said first I have to add child name on 186 visa application and need acknowledge letter...

ah i see. i dont think ur insurance will affect since you have medicare card yourself.

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk