I had my medical examination on Thursday and today on my IMMI account there is some new information: certificate received. no more aqtions required :)

Unfortunatelly my mother (who, by accident, was added as non-migrating dependant is still listed).

It probably means that CO still has not seen my application. Hope someone from Immi will delete my mother from my application soon!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Don't worry, even immi ask about your mother by email/phone then simply explain the situations.... this will not delay ur application.

Guest guest113165

Hi, Everyone is waiting for a long Que. Especially who applied end of June with me as well but do not be hopeless.

It's very tough to take patience but we must do it. nothing other option....:notworthy:

Guest guest113165
As far as i know the causes of delay (around 28 days):

1) if nominations docs requested

2) ielts expired or not provided english proof

3) medical was done

4) AFP/PCC expired or not submitted

feel free to add in case of anything I missed..

When i applied my Visa, My MA attached AHP police check & Overseas police check as well in 29th of June.

But CO assigned file and ask requested again AFP police check at 23rd of Nov and i submitted as a same date....

MA said some file missed in system so why they asked again........................

When i applied my Visa, My MA attached AHP police check & Overseas police check as well in 29th of June.

But CO assigned file and ask requested again AFP police check at 23rd of Nov and i submitted as a same date....

MA said some file missed in system so why they asked again........................

I guess your MA just forgot to upload your police check. You can login to the system and view all the files that have been provided (Print Summary).

Hi Can someone please tell me what the processing time for nomination approval?? My MA agent applied it on 27th July but there is no reply yet.. I hope someone will know ?

i think they still working on late june

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

from the log in page in Immi Account, it seems there were some technical issues with immi. I hope that issues have been solved....no more delay and please start Jul application...

I don't think this will caused any delay b'coz CO's will not work on technical issues. their duty is to look after visa applications.

I don't think this will caused any delay b'coz CO's will not work on technical issues. their duty is to look after visa applications.

I mean, there was technical issue, some information or documents missed or co can not see the application or use the system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest guest113165
One of my friend just got her PR.

She applied her visa on 26/06/2015. CO contacted her on 20/11/2015 for second instalment.

Her application status changed to finalised 10 minutes ago.

Good news.

It's seem still application pending who applied before 29th of June.

26, 27, 28 .....