Hi just want to know if any one know what's the email address to know immi is processing which month files.thanks

Just send a blank email to NSW PSE mailbox and it will send an auto reply stating which month they are processing. Chad714 actually posted here earlier that it is currently processing late June to early July.

OTE=Sheila;1936863882]Hi all,

My application (Visa and nomination ) has been submitted in September. My medical is finalized today as I have checked through Immi account. Does this means application is in processing. ? CO allocated ?. As the status is still application received.

Hey sheila how are ya . A quick question were you asked or requested by co for medicals or you booked medicals prior to lodgment of your file. As i read on immi website that if you apply by filling medical declaration after lodging the file it might result in delay of file process.just curious if you can tell more about it ta.

Thanks u advance

Hi there,

Here is my Timeline:

Nomination Applied for: 13/05/2015

Nomination Approved: 26/10/2015

Visa Lodged: 08/09/2015

Visa request for Info: 19/10/2015

Uploaded Docs: 11/11/2015

2nd request: 20/11/2015

Uploaded Docs: 25/11/2015

My question is: If immi have requested documents, is my application being looked at and should I expect some news soon?

Thanks

Hi there,

Here is my Timeline:

Nomination Applied for: 13/05/2015

Nomination Approved: 26/10/2015

Visa Lodged: 08/09/2015

Visa request for Info: 19/10/2015

Uploaded Docs: 11/11/2015

2nd request: 20/11/2015

Uploaded Docs: 25/11/2015

My question is: If immi have requested documents, is my application being looked at and should I expect some news soon?

Thanks

I think they are working on your application. You applied in Sept very strange in the morning @Sheila medicals were finalized and now yours, I think they are speeding the process. Was yours decision ready application, just curious what documents they requested. Even I applied in Sept

I think they are working on your application. You applied in Sept very strange in the morning @Sheila medicals were finalized and now yours, I think they are speeding the process. Was yours decision ready application, just curious what documents they requested. Even I applied in Sept

I think they are working on it too, they asked for a copy of my work licence, police checks from UK and Australia and medical, I completed the medical 22/10/2015

My application was not decision ready, I just submitted and waited to see what they would request. Maybe it is being fast tracked? Also I'm with Team 4 NSW

OTE=Sheila;1936863882]Hi all,

My application (Visa and nomination ) has been submitted in September. My medical is finalized today as I have checked through Immi account. Does this means application is in processing. ? CO allocated ?. As the status is still application received.

Hey sheila how are ya . A quick question were you asked or requested by co for medicals or you booked medicals prior to lodgment of your file. As i read on immi website that if you apply by filling medical declaration after lodging the file it might result in delay of file process.just curious if you can tell more about it ta.

Thanks u advance

@Jazzcrave Did immi contact you. Its good to see Sept application are contacted . Any update on your application.

@Jazzcrave Did immi contact you. Its good to see Sept application are contacted . Any update on your application.

Hey ahad... na nothing yet. I was thinking ill get my medicals done meanwhile but immi website says if a person has lodged the visa he or she must wait until they are requested by immi to undergo medicals else file can get delayed.