past is past, at-least you have take an appointment...

Keep it mind:

incase co assigned and ask for your medical then provide him/her medical receipt.... so most probably they will keep you on hold till finalized (may be 5-6 days) otherwise they will keep you on hold 28 days.

That's a good idea. Just booked my appointment.

Just had a call from my MA to let me know my nomination has been approved and a case officer assigned. So hopefully application will also be approved in next day or two.

Nomination and visa lodged together 30/06.

Will update when I have more news.

Congrats mate. Looks DIBP is making solid progress. Do you know which processing center you are in?

Yes, Chad, I emailed my MA couple days ago and got a very general answer from him, saying I have to wait 3-6months and he also expected mine coming in next month, haha. I'd better wait from this forum rather than asking him any further.

You should call this number 131881 to understand the current status - at least nomination should have been approved already.

PR came through an hour ago, same day as nomination. As per my signature I lodged everything together with all docs ready on 30/06. No requests for info, no updates in between. 6 days short of the 5 month mark.

Either way I hope it bodes well for all of you waiting from June (and July too). Will update with processing centre when the grant letter comes through but just wanted to update in the meantime. Sit tight all, not long now.

PR came through an hour ago, same day as nomination. As per my signature I lodged everything together with all docs ready on 30/06. No requests for info, no updates in between. 6 days short of the 5 month mark.

Either way I hope it bodes well for all of you waiting from June (and July too). Will update with processing centre when the grant letter comes through but just wanted to update in the meantime. Sit tight all, not long now.

@ljackson, congrats mate! The info provided are useful and much appreciated! Enjoy your day with family!

Congrats @ljackson. Looks like, they are doing last week of June. Hopefully, those in this forum with June applications will have their grant soon.

Congrats.....