I asked if i am not co-assigned. he said it's not like that. All he can say is the case is processing. I think it just not allocated but someone is looking into it.

You mean once we apply someone will start doing background check and later the CO will finalize or only the CO will look for everything in the application.

i just called vic processing center and also 13 number. So they told me they are processing end june and once CO is assigned he/she will contact the same day. Your app will not stay in CO queue for couple of days. I guess before co assigned, a bunch of people will look at your profile and do all the necessary checks

Thanks mate

You mean once we apply someone will start doing background check and later the CO will finalize or only the CO will look for everything in the application.

yeah some decision support officer under case officer. there are 3 processing centers as i know. depends who is going to be next availabile officer and where he is.

Hey everybody! Long time watcher, first time poster.

Our timeline nomination applied/granted- may 15th/October 26th

visa applied/requested documents-June 25th/ November 16th

Documents requested- they only asked for a form 80 for my Spanish partner who is secondary applicant as de facto on my 457, we already got medicals, police checks and everything ready

Document submitted November 17th uploaded to my Immi account and clicked submit to the department

The form 80 was tough, having to list every place you lived, worked and educated since birth plus every country you've ever visited in chronological order was a pain in the arse, but we got there in the ended. Some of questions were a little ambiguous with the answer boxes supplied and the chronological order of dates with no gaps, or explanations for any gaps in employment was laborious to say the least.

Im guessing I'm just a bit nervous now as I feel everything is now resting on this form 80. We're at the final hoop and was wondering if any one else is in the same boat as us??

Cheers

Hey everybody! Long time watcher, first time poster.

Our timeline nomination applied/granted- may 15th/October 26th

visa applied/requested documents-June 25th/ November 16th

Documents requested- they only asked for a form 80 for my Spanish partner who is secondary applicant as de facto on my 457, we already got medicals, police checks and everything ready

Document submitted November 17th uploaded to my Immi account and clicked submit to the department

The form 80 was tough, having to list every place you lived, worked and educated since birth plus every country you've ever visited in chronological order was a pain in the arse, but we got there in the ended. Some of questions were a little ambiguous with the answer boxes supplied and the chronological order of dates with no gaps, or explanations for any gaps in employment was laborious to say the least.

Im guessing I'm just a bit nervous now as I feel everything is now resting on this form 80. We're at the final hoop and was wondering if any one else is in the same boat as us??

Cheers

Hey peter. Your timeline is very much the same as mine. But i havent been requested any docs. My application was submitted through ma as decision ready. Also found that form 80 to be a pain. They normally take another 28 days after they have requested more docs. Goid luck to you and your partner. We are all waiting... its extremely painful.

from the posts and timeline of ppl around me, i am pretty sure they are processing end june So application or nomination lodged anywhere between 25-30th you'll likely get it next week. Previously they processed in the order of visa lodgments but looks they are following order of nomination if nomi and visa dates are close.

Guest guest113165
from the posts and timeline of ppl around me, i am pretty sure they are processing end june So application or nomination lodged anywhere between 25-30th you'll likely get it next week. Previously they processed in the order of visa lodgments but looks they are following order of nomination if nomi and visa dates are close.

I think it will take 2 week's at least for 25-30 June who applied it.

Immi is going slow process.

Best luck everybody. Keep waiting .

Guest guest113165
Hey mate, how are you? So there is no team in QLD looking after applications...then who's looking after the applications submitted in QLD???

Cheers,

DG

My nomination approved at 29th of Oct. It says at bottom front NSW SPER.

It means whoever apply from qld it's go to the NSW office

To all the beautiful people out there in this forum who got their Visa granted...my hearty congratulations...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and to the less fortunate ones who are waiting but still beautiful....just keep ur chin up....its just an another day...we all have waited for 5-6 months now....and its just matter of few more days....just relax...have a great weekend with family, friends and bf, gf.....take care all.................:jiggy:

Thanks you have a great weekend as well, one day we all going to get PR for sure .

To all the beautiful people out there in this forum who got their Visa granted...my hearty congratulations...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and to the less fortunate ones who are waiting but still beautiful....just keep ur chin up....its just an another day...we all have waited for 5-6 months now....and its just matter of few more days....just relax...have a great weekend with family, friends and bf, gf.....take care all.................:jiggy:

My nomination approved at 29th of Oct. It says at bottom front NSW SPER.

It means whoever apply from qld it's go to the NSW office

It doesn't matter where you apply from - the applications are split among the locations (NSW, VIC and WA as far as I've seen) randomly. Each location has one or more teams, so sometimes we see things like "Team 1 - NSW" or such. But you only see the team number if they ask questions, otherwise the grant letter at the bottom will have a location. Mine had "VIC PESE", even though the email address is nsw.pese@...