My colleague sitting next to me got his PR yesterday eve. He is not on this forum but I thought to share his timeline with you guys.

His timline are Nomination 30th june Visa 2nd July 2015

Nomination & Approved 18th November 2015.

Thanks john. Thats hopeful. Was that a 186 or 187?

My colleague sitting next to me got his PR yesterday eve. He is not on this forum but I thought to share his timeline with you guys.

Thank you John. Based on this, I think, CO will assign to my application next week.

Guest guest113165

Is it nomination approved 18th Nov, or both like Nomination & PR Approved 18th Nov.

IF so we applied 29th of June, why not open our file....

Bottom line is you all (June applicants) will get before end of November. This month has slow down because Immi is trying to clear all files of last financial year which ended 30 June 2015.

A lot of officers are working on clearing pending files of Apr and May as well.

Edited by JohnT

If you loadge both your Nom and Visa at the same time, does that mean they are processes together or do they still go in different allocations?

Our Nom approved on Tuesday, I presumed it would be the same CO that processes the Visa part straight after?

NOM AND VISA LODGED 23/6/15 NOM approved 17/11. Visa STILL WAITING!

If you loadge both your Nom and Visa at the same time, does that mean they are processes together or do they still go in different allocations?

Our Nom approved on Tuesday, I presumed it would be the same CO that processes the Visa part straight after?

Should be out together. Guess CO is verifying some bit in your application. You'll get it soon.

Generally this doesn't happen. The possible reason could be CO who opened your file might be on leave for days, might be crook yesterday howver as soon as he/she is back should click approve button. Hopefully before tomorrow COB.

Bottom line is you all (June applicants) will get before end of November. This month has slow down because Immi is trying to clear all files of last financial year which ended 30 June 2015.

I think so. This means after this month the process will be faster for july and aug, I am of sept hope to get soon.

Hey John, I added him/her to the spreadsheet as well under July because we order them by visa submit date. :)