Two weeks from when? 10th Nov? Or another two weeks from now? That's be really bad.. i hope they can finish june by next Wed.

Oh, I hope until next Wed. But we see some July nominations being processed recently, so it's probably getting closer now for them to finish off June applicants.

Oh, I hope until next Wed. But we see some July nominations being processed recently, so it's probably getting closer now for them to finish off June applicants.

From the 187 RSMS, 25th and 26 visa and nomination granted.

Some of July nominations being processes because their nomination lodged in Jun.

that means Aug. will be in Jan 2016 or if lucky then end of Dec.

I think next update will be Late June 2015 and then Late June and early July 2015 and then Early July 2015 and then Early July - mid July 2015 and then July 2-15 and then Mid July to End July 2015 and then End July 2015 and then end july to early aug 2015

I wish june applications can get grant by this week itself.

that means Aug. will be in Jan 2016 or if lucky then end of Dec.

Well, June has taken the longest so far this year. Probably because it had the most applications. So hopefully there's not that many in July. Still, since December is a short month with lots of leaves, I would say August won't happen at all by then. Next year...

I think not so many application are there in July as june. Hopefully they finish july and aug soon before new year

There are many pending from may and june as well. Had a wprd with my lawyer, their firm had 2 approvals yesterday fromay files . So there are many applicants wgo are not on this forum. But hope we on this forum get it asap. Cheers

Guys, need your help. My spouse just renewed his passport and need to provide form 929. there is a question there on which office the visa was lodged? Should I put NSW since the bridging visa letter we got shows NSW PSE?

Appreciate those who will reply. Thanks

There are many pending from may and june as well. Had a wprd with my lawyer, their firm had 2 approvals yesterday fromay files . So there are many applicants wgo are not on this forum. But hope we on this forum get it asap. Cheers

There's always one processing team that lags behind... I remember when it was May for everyone else, one team was doing mid-April approvals. There are 6 or 7 teams in total, and one of them is behind. Not sure if they're slower or just accrued that backlog somehow and they can't get rid of it now.

It's weird to say that but: I've seen so many people in this forum who said application granted and today is my turn after 1 year including a refusal for the first nomination which coast me a lot of money

timeline is

30 may nomination

4 june application

requested doc for nomination 14 october sent 4 november

request doc for application 19 october sent the same day

granted nomination 16 october

Granted Application 18/11/2015 at 5:26pm :)

apparently processed in nsw :)