Guest Gill2015
Its not possible.. Check ur grant mail. It should be 186 or 187.

if its both you pay double visa fee?

Gill ji i think its 187. Because she applied direct entry.

anyway congrats cutest angel

thanks mate I was thinking same. pR can be granted on one subclass only.

Oh look...its friday...no grant for me..anotger weekend with no pr. Oh joy.. im feeling soooo frustrated right now. Why is it taking them soooo long???? My application is decision ready and nom approved long ago. This is ridiculous.

@stacyk, i can fully understand your frustration and i am in similar position too - so many things are just pending for PR to come. But what you or someone else mentioned before should be true: they should be clearing (mostly) june applications by the end of next week. I've been following another site and looks they have started 23rd - 26th in some processing centre. Given 27th and 28th June are weekends, you should hear something by the end of next week. Have you called to see if you are co assigned already?

@stacyk, i can fully understand your frustration and i am in similar position too - so many things are just pending for PR to come. But what you or someone else mentioned before should be true: they should be clearing (mostly) june applications by the end of next week. I've been following another site and looks they have started 23rd - 26th in some processing centre. Given 27th and 28th June are weekends, you should hear something by the end of next week. Have you called to see if you are co assigned already?

I phoned twice... they say there is never one case officer that looks at an application. So they cant give me that answer directly. They did say that they have not requested any documents which is good and my application looks good.. whatever that means. I have to somehow read between those lines... also they asked me if my nom was approved...shouldnt they be able to see that it has been in sept already. Why they asking me that. Surely they can see on the application it was approved. Chad..so many things on hold...very true. I really hope we get ours sooooooon.

I phoned twice... they say there is never one case officer that looks at an application. So they cant give me that answer directly. They did say that they have not requested any documents which is good and my application looks good.. whatever that means. I have to somehow read between those lines... also they asked me if my nom was approved...shouldnt they be able to see that it has been in sept already. Why they asking me that. Surely they can see on the application it was approved. Chad..so many things on hold...very true. I really hope we get ours sooooooon.

That sounds pretty positive. So your file has been looked after and are going thru the workflow...i'll give them a call as well next week...

You are right, Chad714.

I am also preparing for another week. It happened same with my 457 before, I did not concern whether it was approved or not, until one day my MA called and said congrats on my grant 457.

So this weekend or next weekend, even the following one (if it has to) I will still enjoy my night out, with great food.

At least we all have a forum to share our thinking and feeling, this kind of support strongly helps, believe me.

we are expecting not too much files in July but may be we r wrong. Too much visit this forum as a guest. So my request to all guests plz fill google sheet with your timeline. So we can guess when July finish. Before xmass or after xmass..

Our long wait comes to an end. Granted PR for both me and my wife. Hope everyone else waiting eagerly gets the good news.

Nomination Applied:04/02/2015

Nomination Approved:30/05/2015

Visa Applied:16/06/2015

More Info requested: 05/11/2015

Visa Approved: 13/11/2015

we are expecting not too much files in July but may be we r wrong. Too much visit this forum as a guest. So my request to all guests plz fill google sheet with your timeline. So we can guess when July finish. Before xmass or after xmass..

Would you mind adding a signature with your timeline?

Our long wait comes to an end. Granted PR for both me and my wife. Hope everyone else waiting eagerly gets the good news.

Congrats to both of you. Good luck

congrats mate!

what info requested and how come approval comes so fast given the 28-days-rule is so well-known.

Edited by chad714

I am not sure what 28day rule is, but once case officer is assigned its only a matter of you giving all requested docs as far as I know. In our case we had to give our home country police check which I forgot to upload and I uploaded a WA police certificate instead of AFP one. Took couple of days to get the doc via post. Uploaded yesterday & emailed CO, got approval today.

Edited by Ramu

I am not sure what 28day rule is, but once case officer is assigned its only a matter of you giving all requested docs as far as I know. In our case we had to give our home country police check which I forgot to upload and I uploaded a WA police certificate instead of AFP one. Took couple of days to get the doc via post. Uploaded yesterday & emailed CO, got approval today.

That's great mate. I heard that if further doc requested you will be given 28 days and Co will not be looking at your case in between. So your case was quick one. Congrats once again!

Oh my bad. Yes you are given 28days to upload your docs once requested by a CO, but that doesnt mean they wont look at it for 28days. If you dont upload the docs within 28days they will take a decision without those docs(reject mostly). But they will deal with your file as soon as upload docs and email them back. I am pretty sure about it because it was a similar case with my 457 visa. :)

Oh my bad. Yes you are given 28days to upload your docs once requested by a CO, but that doesnt mean they wont look at it for 28days. If you dont upload the docs within 28days they will take a decision without those docs(reject mostly). But they will deal with your file as soon as upload docs and email them back. I am pretty sure about it because it was a similar case with my 457 visa. :)

Great stuff. Thanks for the info Ramu!