Hi Guys,

My Visa was approved this afternoon. Sorry, no idea about the processing team. No further doc requried. I updated my information on the speedsheet. Wish everyone good luck.

Visa lodged on 18 June

Visa Approval on 11 Nov.

Congratulations! :)

hi everyone,

I've been a long time watcher of this thread and I'm posting today for the first time.

My company lodged the Nomination on 15/05 (TRT), they were requested further evidence on 17/09 and the Nomination was finally approved on 22/10.

I waited until the Nomination got approved to then submit my Visa application since I considered it the safest option (I've heard there's no chance to get a refund in case the Visa application is refused).

I've heard all sorts of situations in cases like mine... I've got a couple of friends that did it the same way and it only took them 6 weeks to get their Visa granted (they applied once the Nomination was approved, too). Although I'm seeing 4 to 5 months in most cases, according to the Spreadsheet.

Thanks everyone for your messages here and best of luck to you all!

ps. already added my case to the Spreadsheet. Thanks sapphilor for your signature reminder ;)

Edited by jolie2015

I did the same lodged nomination 12th march got 3months later 12th june did visa 25th june. And i am waiting 4 and a half months. The website says processing times 4-6months so i cant complain.

QUOTE=jolie2015;1936856420]hi everyone,

I've been a long time watcher of this thread and I'm posting today for the first time.

My company lodged the Nomination on 15/05 (TRT), they were requested further evidence on 17/09 and the Nomination was finally approved on 22/10.

I waited until the Nomination got approved to then submit my Visa application since I considered it the safest option (I've heard there's no chance to get a refund in case the Visa application is refused).

I've heard all sorts of situations in cases like mine... I've got a couple of friends that did it the same way and it only took them 6 weeks to get their Visa granted (they applied once the Nomination was approved, too). Although I'm seeing 4 to 5 months in most cases, according to the Spreadsheet.

Thanks everyone for your messages here and best of luck to you all!

ps. already added my case to the Spreadsheet. Thanks sapphilor for your signature reminder ;)

Hi guys! Long time watcher. Just to give some of you June applicants some hope. I lodged my VISA application on 22/6/2015 and it was approved this morning at 8am Western time (nom was lodged in January and approved pre my visa being lodged). No questions asked. I lodged the application myself. I am from a low risk country and was not asked for the dreaded form 80.

Hi guys! Long time watcher. Just to give some of you June applicants some hope. I lodged my VISA application on 22/6/2015 and it was approved this morning at 8am Western time (nom was lodged in January and approved pre my visa being lodged). No questions asked. I lodged the application myself. I am from a low risk country and was not asked for the dreaded form 80.

Congrats :)

Congrats... Where is your processing centre?

hi guys,

I applied 21/8 and my agent was asked to provide additional info for the nomination ( I have no idea what) but she already it, she didn't need to ask my employer. Does this mean I might have been assigned a team?

Thanks!! after having to have withdrawn an application I feel this process has taken forever!!

hi guys,

I applied 21/8 and my agent was asked to provide additional info for the nomination ( I have no idea what) but she already it, she didn't need to ask my employer. Does this mean I might have been assigned a team?

Thanks!! after having to have withdrawn an application I feel this process has taken forever!!

You need to ask your MA, does CO request additional info or your MA request?

Hi folks ,

Wanna share my wating pain,

Nomination on 12june

Visa 9july

Extra docs asked on 28oct with new contract with annual leave hours specifications and form 80 too, both submitted on 5th nov, still assessment in progress,

Tried calling imm,all I got was just wating on nomination to 've approved rest visa application is ready to go, been over 5months for approval of nomination till today, all the best to all still waiting for good news,

Hi folks ,

Wanna share my wating pain,

Nomination on 12june

Visa 9july

Extra docs asked on 28oct with new contract with annual leave hours specifications and form 80 too, both submitted on 5th nov, still assessment in progress,

Tried calling imm,all I got was just wating on nomination to 've approved rest visa application is ready to go, been over 5months for approval of nomination till today, all the best to all still waiting for good news,

I think you have to wait for 28 days if they request extra documents. They r finishing june files so you should get it soon

Updated 11/12 5:51PM

sapphilor 30th June

Britta Loy 30th June

stacyk 29th june

crisrecchia 29th june

raselmirpur 12th/29th June (nom approval Nov 29)

rana 26th june

jamesgs 26th june

joemurphy83 25th june

rexie 25th june

kostia kim 25/26 june

bret 24th June

larag 23rd june

CanCoo 22rd June (PR grant Nov 12)

june192015 19th june

ateeq786 19th june (PR grant Nov 11)

victory84 18th june (PR grant Nov 10)

johnt 18th june (PR grant Nov 10)