Hi All,

As I am expecting (hoping) to receive my PR grant soon, I thought I would sign up so that I can share my timeline (and update when successful) for the greater good :) I'll update my signature as soon as I figure out how, I have scoured my settings but only seem able to change my profile pic or avatar...

Nomination and Visa Application submitted same day decision ready - 30/06 - using MA

186 Direct Entry Stream

Not heard a peep since but based on the timelines of others and average processing times I am crossing my fingers to hear something next week. A 135 day processing time would give an expected decision next Friday 13th.

Good luck to all and I will update in due course.

Hi All,

As I am expecting (hoping) to receive my PR grant soon, I thought I would sign up so that I can share my timeline (and update when successful) for the greater good :) I'll update my signature as soon as I figure out how, I have scoured my settings but only seem able to change my profile pic or avatar...

Nomination and Visa Application submitted same day decision ready - 30/06 - using MA

186 Direct Entry Stream

Not heard a peep since but based on the timelines of others and average processing times I am crossing my fingers to hear something next week. A 135 day processing time would give an expected decision next Friday 13th.

Good luck to all and I will update in due course.

Click Setting -> go to My setting on left side ->Click Edit signature ( expand tree of avatar you could see the signature option hiding).

hi gys finally my nomination approved and now immi ask for partners english test. m really happy . thanks god and all my pomsinoz friends. ur support makes me strong.

wow and that's a 1 June application! were you requested additional docs or it was a decision ready application?

I'll update my signature as soon as I figure out how, I have scoured my settings but only seem able to change my profile pic or avatar...

You need to post on the forum a few more times before the signature option is enabled. Meanwhile, check my signature for the spreadsheet... :)