I have seen many people get their visa after 12 weeks anytime, if it is late may be becoz of some External checks. Recently one of my friend got the visa after 3.5 months, in between CO asked tax assessment copy. Last year the time frame was just 12 to 15 wks but it is increasing. Hope after june files finished the process will speed up.

I received my grant notification yesterday. Below is my timeline. Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

Nomination Lodged : 13/05/15

Visa Lodged : 21/07/2015

Nomination Approved: 21/09/15

Visa additional docs submitted : 30/09/2015

Visa Approved : 02/11/2015

186 Transition Scheme - VIC PSE

I received my grant notification yesterday. Below is my timeline. Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

congrus...DIBP seems speed up...Come on, some more good news.

I have seen many people get their visa after 12 weeks anytime, if it is late may be becoz of some External checks. Recently one of my friend got the visa after 3.5 months, in between CO asked tax assessment copy. Last year the time frame was just 12 to 15 wks but it is increasing. Hope after june files finished the process will speed up.

Can you share your friend's timeline? thank you.

Happy for people to get Grants but very hard to understand so many May and most of June applicants have not even been contacted yet and July, Aug applications are getting processed. ONly God knows how Immi works.

Same thing happened when they were processing april and then may aswell.

Happy for people to get Grants but very hard to understand so many May and most of June applicants have not even been contacted yet and July, Aug applications are getting processed. ONly God knows how Immi works.

Surely no one from AUGUST received it? July, yes, but did they really skip a whole month?

Congrats... What additional document was requested just to get an idea

Congrats!!! have you sent mail to push Immi? you are the first one to get grant, enjoy mate!

Wow! Yeah, I just saw it meanwhile in the spreadsheet. It's probably one processing centre running ahead of the rest. So far I knew Perth team was the one always behind, I guess now we have a speedy one too. Lucky guy/girl...

Nah i dont think its the processing centres that are ahead. Tge reason the guy got his in aug is because of passport expiry reasons. As for the ones in july...i think immi maybe has a lucky draw once a month.. same went for april and may.

No need to get excited they are still only processing june files. I also saw the same thing happen in early april when a june file got processed so i put my hopes up and thought i was going to get approved that month. 3 months later im still waiting.... hope we june applicants get some good news this week.

Nah i dont think its the processing centres that are ahead. Tge reason the guy got his in aug is because of passport expiry reasons. As for the ones in july...i think immi maybe has a lucky draw once a month.. same went for april and may.

This post of yours is very encouraging. Thanks for this one.

Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for quite sometime.

Now I think its time to join this waiting group.

Here is my timeline:

Nomination & Visa: 25/06/2015

Its good to comfort each others through this long journey. Be positive, we will all finally reach it.